• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FS Poster - Best Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress

FS Poster — Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress v6.5.5

No permission to download
hey update and working
Code:
str_replace("‘", "'", $postInf['post_title']),
Before you had a problem of 0 pages, did you solve it?
I would be grateful if you would tell us how to feed the forum.
It is the way to thank. regards

Are you using the latest version of the plugin?
If it does not work with the cookies method, try the app method.
You will have to create an app on Facebook

Tryed the app, blocked from FB :/
I'm using the last version (downloaded first time today).

:/ hope to find a solution!

Tryed the app, blocked from FB :/
I'm using the last version (downloaded first time today).

:/ hope to find a solution!
What do you mean with blocked from facebook?
Does your account have any recent penalties?

Hello, i can send you the app.

Thanks for submitting your api credentials to try.
I checked it, but apparently there is no communication with the medium api.
As I see you asked a question on the author's page.

Which answered:
Hello,

We have contacted Medium, and we are told that they would fix their problems later this month. We are still waiting; the problem is related to the Medium API.

Best Regards,
FS Poster.

Hopefully medium can solve your request to the api.

Please after installing this plugin my website get corrupt with please help I can access my admin dash board again

Please after installing this plugin my website get corrupt with please help I can access my admin dash board again
delete plugin folder fs-poster in wp-content/plugins
Have you installed other automatic publishing plugins too?

lgokul updated FS Poster - WordPress auto poster & scheduler with a new update entry:

FS Poster - WordPress auto poster & scheduler

v 3.5.2 – 27 Feb 20

+ Fixed bugs related to WP multisite feature.

Installation Instructions:
Migrate from 3.5.1 to 3.5.2

Execute SQL:
Code:
ALTER TABLE wp_fs_accounts ADD `blog_id` varchar(50) COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci DEFAULT NULL;
ALTER TABLE wp_fs_feeds ADD `blog_id` varchar(50) COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci DEFAULT NULL;
ALTER TABLE wp_fs_schedules ADD `blog_id` varchar(50) COLLATE utf8mb4_unicode_ci DEFAULT NULL

Note: If your prefix is not wp_ replace it with yours.
If...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: Region25
After executing the query if your schedules and accounts disappear and your site is not multi-site just search

wp_fs_accounts> blog_id and place the value 1 to all your accounts

For schedules
wp_fs_schedules> blog_id and place the value 1 to retrieve all your schedules.

If you do not have experience handling sql tables, it is better to reinstall the plugin from 0 by deleting it from the wordpress control panel and uploading the files again (you will be asked for a license that is "babia.to")

No, FB doesn't approve my login app. They said that isn't correct (I followed all the guide) how I can use that app.
I just deleted my cookie account for you and it only loads groups.
I will report it to the author, I will also look at it to see if I can give you a non-official solution.
Apparently the page where you get the pages of Facebook changed its source code.

Hi all its me again. I know that i set up all corectly, but my post are not publish on my page/group in both methods. In fs poster log i have publish succes but link to poste is not working.

Attachments

• fs poster 8.jpg
    fs poster 8.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 6
  • fs poster 9.jpg
    fs poster 9.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 6
Hi all its me again. I know that i set up all corectly, but my post are not publish on my page/group in both methods. In fs poster log i have publish succes but link to poste is not working.
Hi, which version are you using?
If you are using version 3.5.2 can you go back to 3.5.1 and see if the same thing happens?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock