• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FS Poster - Best Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress

FS Poster — Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress v6.5.5

No permission to download
Hi,
if i share a post with fs-poster my generated link to post is wrong and post is not shared on facebook. driver_post_id is wrong ...

Reactions: lgokul
i cant add account instagram and facebook with all methode, after submit login notif success but not added account.. pls help

Reactions: lgokul
Good afternoon, how to fix it?

Your plugin disabled!
Reason: FS Poster (warning)! We detect that you installed our plugin an unofficial method! Please download our plugin from the official site. You have to do that for your site security. Please use only the official version of the plugin! All of other unofficial versions are a potential danger for your site!
www.fs-poster.com

Good afternoon, how to fix it?

Your plugin disabled!
Reason: FS Poster (warning)! We detect that you installed our plugin an unofficial method! Please download our plugin from the official site. You have to do that for your site security. Please use only the official version of the plugin! All of other unofficial versions are a potential danger for your site!
www.fs-poster.com
Search in sql: fs_poster_plugin_installed
and deleted and reinstall

3.6.5 version, I added a Pinterest account successfully by cookie method, yet when I share a post to Pint, it said "Authorization Failed", I check everything, yet still failed, does anyone have same problem and is here any way to fix this problem?
Could you take a screenshot or video where the error happens? I just posted on pinterest successfully.

I deleted everything related to the fs-poster from the database

now writes:
Your plugin disabled!
Reason:

if the plugin is disabled,
change the value of "value" in the "fs_plugin_disabled" row on the wp_options table to "0".

Step1

screenshot_3-png.21641

Step2

screenshot_4-png.21642

Step 3
screenshot_5-png.21643

Reactions: raffie
why I no longer see my facebook pages using cookies? only gups are visible
I just reviewed it and facebook changed its source method so the preg match is not working.
I will review it further or hopefully the author will get an update in a few hours.
Because he was already alerted.

• Wow
Reactions: simpax3
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock