• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FS Poster - Best Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress

FS Poster — Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress v6.5.5

No permission to download
i have a problem when i installing

WordPress: [Table '.wp_fs_accounts' doesn't exist]
SELECT COUNT(id) AS total FROM wp_fs_accounts WHERE status = 'error' AND ( is_public = 1 OR user_id = 1 ) AND blog_id=1
Error en la base de datos de WordPress: [Table '.wp_fs_feeds' doesn't exist]
SELECT COUNT(id) AS total FROM wp_fs_feeds tb1 WHERE blog_id="1" AND is_sended = 1 AND ( ( node_type="account" AND ( SELECT COUNT(0) FROM wp_fs_accounts tb2 WHERE tb2.id = tb1.node_id AND ( tb2.user_id = 1 OR tb2.is_public=1) ) > 0 ) OR ( node_type <> "account" AND (SELECT COUNT(0) FROM wp_fs_account_nodes tb2 WHERE tb2.id = tb1.node_id AND ( tb2.user_id = 1 ) > 0 OR tb2.is_public = 1 ) ) ) AND status = "error" AND is_seen = "0"

anyone know what is the code for mysql, to create those tables?

regards
I recommend you upload the plugin and then give it delete from the wordpress panel to execute the table deletion/clean.
Then upload it again and install it and see if it already works.

Reactions: Babak and AlexRazor
hi i did it and it didn't work

Do you know what the code is to stop creating those 2 tables that tells me they don't exist?

hi i did it and it didn't work

Do you know what the code is to stop creating those 2 tables that tells me they don't exist?

I recommend you to enter your database and filter:
fs_ and delete everything related to it.
Then do a clean install

t9kr3Bq.png

Reactions: Babak
I am asking for the code to create the missing tables, because they have NOT been created.

do not exist in my phpmyadmin

hi friend i have problem with fs poster i search allot but i cant fixed it.
Your plugin disabled!
Reason: FS Poster (warning)! We detect that you installed our plugin an unofficial method! Please download our plugin from the official site. You have to do that for your site security. Please use only the official version of the plugin! All of other unofficial versions are a potential danger for your site!
i installed the last version 3.7.2 then i saw this error.
i tested wp-optimize and i filtered phpmyadmine but i cant find the fs-poster tables.
please help me for active this plugin

hi friend i have problem with fs poster i search allot but i cant fixed it.
Your plugin disabled!
Reason: FS Poster (warning)! We detect that you installed our plugin an unofficial method! Please download our plugin from the official site. You have to do that for your site security. Please use only the official version of the plugin! All of other unofficial versions are a potential danger for your site!
i installed the last version 3.7.2 then i saw this error.
i tested wp-optimize and i filtered phpmyadmine but i cant find the fs-poster tables.
please help me for active this plugin
Please read this.

Hello Community, I'm new here and I'm glad for your efforts.
I did download FS Poster but when I activated it I got this problem : Annotation 2020-07-02 132328.png
and the line is :
echo Helper::lequex()($posterkame);
Can you please help me with this ?

---------------------ANY HELP PLEAAAAAAAAASE!!!!!-----------------------------

---------------------ANY HELP PLEAAAAAAAAASE!!!!!-----------------------------
Please avoid capital letters.
What version of php do you use?
Try to disable all plugins momentarily and check which one causes the conflict.

Sorry for the capitalizing before.
my php version is 5.4
does the problem is related to php version or something in the code ?

Hello people,

Solution for group sharing error on Facebook, tip from the official plug-in support.

Erro
(#200) If posting to a group, requires app being installed in the group, and \ either publish_to_groups permission with user token, or both manage_pages \ and publish_pages permission with page token; If posting to a page, \ requires both manage_pages and publish_pages as an admin with \ sufficient administrative permission

Solution
For posting on your group, you should authorize the App for the groups. Go to Facebook Group Settings ( http://prntscr.com/oygdlm ) > Apps section, and click the “Add Apps” button. Find your App name and add it to the list. If you use Fs Poster standard app, choose it. Do not confuse with other apps: http://prntscr.com/q6fbag

I hope this helps! ;)

Reactions: lgokul
hello I receive this error when I want to post on my facebook like page:

(#200) If posting to a group, requires app being installed in the group, and \
either publish_to_groups permission with user token, or both manage_pages \
and publish_pages permission with page token; If posting to a page, \
requires both manage_pages and publish_pages as an admin with \
sufficient administrative permission

maybe have one solution for this?

Hello
I installed the latest version, but I can't add a new schedule, I click on add and arrange everything and save schedule but nothing happens, do you know what is causing this problem?

Mine was in the same problem, resolving with this procedure that I mentioned above.
Solution
For posting on your group, you should authorize the App for the groups. Go to Facebook Group Settings (http://prntscr.com/oygdlm)> Apps section, and click the “Add Apps” button. Find your App name and add it to the list. If you use Fs Poster standard app, choose it. Do not confuse with other apps: http://prntscr.com/q6fbag look at the images on the links and follow the procedure that works.

Mine was in the same problem, resolving with this procedure that I mentioned above.
Solution
For posting on your group, you should authorize the App for the groups. Go to Facebook Group Settings (http://prntscr.com/oygdlm)> Apps section, and click the “Add Apps” button. Find your App name and add it to the list. If you use Fs Poster standard app, choose it. Do not confuse with other apps: http://prntscr.com/q6fbag look at the images on the links and follow the procedure that works.

How can add the application manually?
I find în my Facebook account the fs poster application but not find anything. Meybe is not added on the account I do not know and maybe must to add manually! Only ask I do not know receive the same error... And yes I used the FS Poster app from the plugin... Before works perfectly I receive this error from 2-3 ago..

Hello
I installed the latest version, but I can't add a new schedule, I click on add and arrange everything and save schedule but nothing happens, do you know what is causing this problem?
Hello, reinstall the plugin from 0 it can work for you.
Surely you had a very old previous version.

Deactivate the plugin and delete it from the wordpress panel to execute the table deletion.

Did you try that?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock