• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FS Poster - Best Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress

FS Poster — Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress v.6.5.8 Nulled By lgokul

No permission to download
Babak submitted a new resource:

FS Poster - WordPress auto poster & scheduler - Download Free FS Poster - WordPress auto poster & scheduler Nulled CodeCanyon 22192139

Read more about this resource...

I got a problem: each time when I updated new nulled version from here, I must set again all my social accounts and the setting I have made on former version by manual, this is a hard work. Is here any way to export the setting data of the nulled version and just import or copy the former setting without manual setting again next time when I update from a new version?

I got a problem: each time when I updated new nulled version from here, I must set again all my social accounts and the setting I have made on former version by manual, this is a hard work. Is here any way to export the setting data of the nulled version and just import or copy the former setting without manual setting again next time when I update from a new version?
So that you do not lose all the configuration, do it via FTP.

First deactivate the plugin from the wordpress panel.
Then delete the folder "fs poster" in "wp-content/plugins" via FTP.
Then upload the .zip file in "wp-content/plugins" and extract it if your hosting allows it or asks them to do it for you.
Then activate the plugin from the wordpress panel and you will see that all your configuration was maintained.

If you delete the plugin from the wordpress control panel what you do is run the table cleaning, that is why you lose all your configuration.

I hope I could have been clear. Regards.

Reactions: Babak and shebi
So that you do not lose all the configuration, do it via FTP.

First deactivate the plugin from the wordpress panel.
Then delete the folder "fs poster" in "wp-content/plugins" via FTP.
Then upload the .zip file in "wp-content/plugins" and extract it if your hosting allows it or asks them to do it for you.
Then activate the plugin from the wordpress panel and you will see that all your configuration was maintained.

If you delete the plugin from the wordpress control panel what you do is run the table cleaning, that is why you lose all your configuration.

I hope I could have been clear. Regards.

Great! Thank you buddy, just tried and everything is ok!

Reactions: lgokul
lgokul updated FS Poster - WordPress auto poster & scheduler with a new update entry:

FS Poster - WordPress Auto Poster & Scheduler

v 4.0.3 – 14 Aug 20

+ Fixed the bug related to selecting a time on the schedule module on the Firefox browser;
+ Fixed the bug related to selecting the randomly (without duplicates) option on schedule module;
+ Readded the character count on the Direct share tab;
+ Fixed the bug related to using saved posts on the Direct share tab;
+ Fixed the bug related to Facebook wrong post link.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is it possible to delete via FTP and then install new nulled version through WordPress?
With this you would not lose the previous configuration when updating.
Although for major updates it is better to install it from 0.
For example upgrade from 3.0 to 4.0
--------------
If they are minor updates from 3.0 to 3.1 or 3.5... no problem

Reactions: Babak and shebi
Problem connecting with Instagram and google business in the new updates. Anyone can help me to handle this issue
If you want help you need to be clearer images of the error or some demonstrative video.
Because then we go blind.

Reactions: Babak
With this, you would not lose the previous configuration when updating.
Although for major updates it is better to install it from 0.
For example, upgrade from 3.0 to 4.0
--------------
If they are minor updates from 3.0 to 3.1 or 3.5... no problem

very detailed answer

extremely thankful

Reactions: lgokul
ERROR ::

PHP Notice: Undefined variable: res1 in /home/xxxx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/fs-poster/App/Providers/PluginMenu.php on line 11

Code:
$this->getNotifications();
            //edit lgokul
            //$res1 = $this->checkLicense();
            if ( FALSE === $res1 )   line 11

ERROR ::

PHP Notice: Undefined variable: res1 in /home/xxxx/public_html/wp-content/plugins/fs-poster/App/Providers/PluginMenu.php on line 11

Code:
            //edit lgokul
            //$res1 = $this->checkLicense();
            if ( FALSE === $res1 )   line 11
ok replace

Code:
            //edit lgokul
            $res1 = 'ntp';
            if ( FALSE === $res1 )

Reactions: Babak
hi @lgokul how to added this section Build in WordPress function wp_get_shortlink()
I want to add my own short link asdsad.jpg

hi @lgokul how to added this section Build in WordPress function wp_get_shortlink()
I want to add my own short link asdsad.jpg
It is very simple, just ask it in the comments of the plugin as a requirement for future purchase And the authors will add it in future updates. Regards.

• Love
Reactions: Babak and halley
It is very simple, just ask it in the comments of the plugin as a requirement for future purchase And the authors will add it in future updates. Regards.

thank you bro, yes I was in contact. I'm even considering purchasing the plugin. because it really deserves money.

thank you bro, yes I was in contact. I'm even considering purchasing the plugin. because it really deserves money.
Luckily, the plugin is paid only with user purchases.
I'm just saying that you put that requirement for a future purchase (even if you don't) this will encourage the authors to do it and on the other hand you will be giving the developer an idea

PD: If it is within your means to buy it, do so, you support the author.

Reactions: Babak and halley
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock