• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

FS Poster - Best Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress

FS Poster — Auto Poster & Scheduler Plugin For WordPress v6.5.5

No permission to download
Well I have already spoken about this but I will mention it again.
All standard fs poster applications are for paid users only.
Remember that we are nulled, this is easily solved by creating your own app.
You can find the tutorials on the question marks when adding an account depending on the social network you choose.

Regards
i can't add twitter account with this warning!!!!

You have to create your app @skypeleft . but @lgokul please i have app for fb, twitter, and others, but when i added my account it does not show group for fb, it does not show page for Linkedin ,i gues there is limitation in the latest

You have to create your app @skypeleft . but @lgokul please i have app for fb, twitter, and others, but when i added my account it does not show group for fb, it does not show page for Linkedin ,i gues there is limitation in the latest
Hello, are you a group administrator?
For applications it is necessary to be an administrator of the group
With the cookies method it is not necessary to be a group administrator.

• Love
Reactions: Babak
Hello, are you a group administrator?
For applications it is necessary to be an administrator of the group
With the cookies method it is not necessary to be a group administrator.

Am an administrator. And also i could not add my company page on LinkedIn. I notice with app i cant post to fb account not page now. With cooki method fb will lock my account instantly and request i change password.

• Wow
Reactions: lgokul
Sorry @Igokul.
Blog2Socials better than FS Poster.
I has buy Smart License (Blog2Social plugin) on 10/10/2020 with price : $69 for 2 domain. So now i want give you 1 domain with 50% :).
If you interested inbox me, thanks.
2020-10-17 07_13_14-Blog2Social Service - WordPress Social Media Auto-Post & Scheduler Plugin.png

Reactions: lgokul
Hi everyone. Previously, I had version 4.0.7 and standard applications rabatoli. Who has which version works with standard applications?

@lgokul As for Twitter, I personally have no way to apply. Why version 4.0.6 worked with social networks through standard applications .. and now it doesn't?

Am an administrator. And also i could not add my company page on LinkedIn. I notice with app i cant post to fb account not page now. With cooki method fb will lock my account instantly and request i change password.
Could you try it on the official fs poster demo and tell me if the same thing happens?

• Love
Reactions: Babak
please help I tried to update this plugin then got this error after activate

1603727330267.png

how to solve it?

lgokul updated FS Poster - WordPress auto poster & scheduler with a new update entry:

FS Poster - WordPress Auto Poster & Scheduler

v 4.1.0 – 27 Oct 20

+ Added a feature to re-fetching groups, pages, etc.;
+ Added a feature to share on groups on behalf of the page by Facebook API method;
+ Added a bulk action mode to the accounts tab;
+ Added a feature to hide/unhide accounts;
+ Added a feature to filter accounts by their status, visibility, etc.;
+ Added a feature to activate/deactivate accounts for all users (for administrators);
+ Added an "Only custom message" post type to Facebook, Twitter, Odnoklassniki...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Installation guide for those with old versions.
1.-
1.png
2.-
2.png
Deactivate the plugin and then delete it.
A message will appear that they want to delete the complement and all its data and put yes.

3.- Upload the new version of the plugin and activate it.
4.- Go back to step 1 but this time we put import and upload the file that we exported in step 1 and that would be it.

• Love
Reactions: Babak and txdvil
Not especially and additionally.

The following are installed.

Akismet Anti-Spam

AMP

Contact Form 7

DeBlocker

FS Poster

Jannah - Extensions

Jannah Autoload Posts

Jannah Speed Optimization

QuadLayers TikTok Feed

Really Simple SSL

Really Simple SSL pro

Site Kit by Google

Social Counters - Arqam Lite

Taqyeem

Taqyeem - Buttons Addon

Taqyeem Predefined Criteria

TieLabs Instagram Feed

W3 Total Cache

WordPress Importer

Yoast SEO Premium

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock