• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

GARAYEV IS A SCAMMER, tell @GARAYEV to refund me my money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleem Cave

Sep 10, 2019
Japan
Hello Admins @Babak @CyberDeviL @promonde @TassieNZ

Please i will like to report @GARAYEV , He is a SCAMMER, he collect money from me few months ago for a 1 year Netflix subscription, And says that when ever the Netflix is bad he will replace and anytime he gives me an account, the account doesn't last more than 5 days because he always shares the account with lots of people, i have advised him to share it to limited number of people but he wont listen.

Recently same thing happened again and i told him to replace the account because we all agreed 1 year (365 days) before i paid him, instead he told me to request for refund, okay now i have told him if he cant give me an account as agreed before i gave him money let him refund me, instead he has been mute, he will be online and not reply my messages.

I can invite you all to the message conversation and you will see. He also did this to many others who complained too in the message but i guess they didn't report him. Tell @GARAYEV to refund me or continue with agreement.

Tell him to refund my money or continue with the agreement. I can invite you to our message conversation for proof.

@GARAYEV Seems to be nice to me and coz he has given the best product which i wanted. He instantly replies for all of the queries but no idea what happened for the past 3-4 days. i think we should give a little time to rectify all his issues to come back. Good Luck and keep rocking @GARAYEV

Reactions: TassieNZ
@GARAYEV Seems to be nice to me and coz he has given the best product which i wanted. He instantly replies for all of the queries but no idea what happened for the past 3-4 days. i think we should give a little time to rectify all his issues to come back. Good Luck and keep rocking @GARAYEV

He comes online every time, he sees everything, Current its showing me from here he was online 12 mins ago so what do you call that ? He was replying me all the time till we starting having issues on refund or continuing with the deal

He comes online every time, he sees everything, Current its showing me from here he was online 12 mins ago so what do you call that ? He was replying me all the time till we starting having issues on refund or continuing with the deal
Please give him a bit of breathing space and a chance to answer. He may be having issues of his own ... business, personal, whatever. Just wait a little while and don't turn this into a witch hunt.

Many, many people have had perfect service from him in the past.

We are now fully aware of the situation and will monitor it closely.

TassieNZ :)

Hello, I'm sorry for the delay

I travel up to 500 kilos at the end of the week to see my girlfriend :D

First of all, you used our accounts for 4 months

Second, I told you to send me requesting a refund on paypal

Requesting a refund is valid for up to 6 months go and open Request a refund paypal [email protected]

In the end, it's not worth $ 10 to scam :D

Thank you

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    90.8 KB · Views: 44
@GARAYEV i have been sending you messages you didn’t reply me. What did you expect. I have sent you message again now, secondly I didn’t use it all the time I only came to ask you for account when I needed them. Check it every well I have all proof. So stop acting smart

Hello, I'm sorry for the delay

I travel up to 500 kilos at the end of the week to see my girlfriend :D

First of all, you used our accounts for 4 months

Second, I told you to send me requesting a refund on paypal

Requesting a refund is valid for up to 6 months go and open Request a refund paypal [email protected]

In the end, it's not worth $ 10 to scam :D

Thank you
Safer for you to issue the refund from your end rather than having him open a dispute with PayPal.

Reactions: Truth and TassieNZ
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock