• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

GARAYEV is a scammer, tell him to refund me please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bleem Cave

Sep 10, 2019
Japan
Hello Admins @Babak @CyberDeviL @promonde @TassieNZ @medw1311

Please i dont want problem, I have been saying this guy is a scammer and some people are defending him, i am not stupid or am a fool, what i hate in this life is when someone is being fooled and its very painful. After i reported #####, on Jun 4, 2020, he told me to wait for 24 hours and up till now he hasnt given me back my $10, I did not steal it. and because i dont use paypal. i paid extra $2.41 USD to exchanger just to exchange that money to my WebMoney account. Which is a total loss of $12.4.

Instead after much complain that i will report him to admin, he came up now and told me he will send me $8, do i look stupid? All account he game me didn't last up to 3 days... All because he kept sharing it for more than 10 people. i didnt enjoy it and now i am regretting instead you are sitting on a computer and think you can fool me. i cant send screenshot of people who complained the same thing too. they dont last up to 7 days.

I paid for this account on 4th of March 2020. and i started complaining June 4th 2020. So please stop lying.. i am not a fool, we are not fool. You are a big time ripper trying to play on everyone intelligence. I didnt use it for all through May.. because i didnt even have time to ask for another. but when i asked again he gave me 1 account again, and it didnt last for 24 hours, this is when we started arguing and he said he will refund because i said i will report him. now his bring another excuses.

i cant do this to someone else. i sent you $10 and payment gateway charged me 0.8, in total both exchange and payment and payment gateway i lost $13.2 in total just because i believed you and now you are here telling me this. i am not a fool and i hate cyber bullying. You are taking advantage of my trust. i dont like this.

Admins.. tell him to refund me back my money. that is all i ask.

i told him does he refund your money and he say you ask refund in webmoney

Reactions: Saint Gabriel
yes because i paid him with Webmoney and i have proof. of everything and now his saying that i used account for whole 2 months which is a lie. he hasn't give me up to 5 accounts and secondly doesn't work, its either they change password and i have to request another one which will take hours for him to reply. And when he gives me account they only last only just 2 to 3 days.. thats is not fair. This is very bad, we had an agreement and i need him to stand on that agreement. his trying to play on everyone intelligence but we are not stupid, we are humans with brains.

Please @Babak & @CyberDeviL come here and please judge this, because i trust them.. they dont support such bad things

Please i have proof of payment sent through Webmoney. and i also paid exchnager extra $2.4. now his saying he wants to give me $8... please i beg you, i cant do this to someone else, so please tell him to give me the $10 i sent him

Please i have proof of payment sent through Webmoney. and i also paid exchnager extra $2.4. now his saying he wants to give me $8... please i beg you, i cant do this to someone else, so please tell him to give me the $10 i sent him
dont worry told u bepatient please for 24h

I paid for this account on 4th of March 2020. and i started complaining June 4th 2020.
If he took 3 months to complain then $8 refund from a $10 payment is fair @Babak

If he took 3 months to complain then $8 refund from a $10 payment is fair @Babak

@medw1311 , I dont know why you keep supporting him, I didnt use any account through out may and i made that clear, you are saying this because you are not in my shoes, this is why i preferred to involve Babak and Cyberdevil. They are Full Super admin and they can login into my account and check every conversation to see who is lying and whats happening

Reactions: pitza
@medw1311 , I dont know why you keep supporting him, I didnt use any account through out may and i made that clear, you are saying this because you are not in my shoes, this is why i preferred to involve Babak and Cyberdevil. They are Full Super admin and they can login into my account and check every conversation to see who is lying and whats happening
@CyberDeviL is exactly the same rank as me.

You've been refunded $8 out of the $10 you paid...yes or no?

If yes that is a fair outcome in my view.

"I'm not in your shoes" - I've just lost $40 today from this thread here...

But despite that if you are so desperate for your measley $2 back give me your PayPal as I said in the PM you started and I will send you it right now.

I'm not defending @GARAYEV in the slightest and some of his threads will be closed in the coming days but on this occaision I think he compensated you fairly.

Reactions: King Kong
Hello, @medw1311

Dont get me wrong, i am being polite and 100% Real.

1. He hasn't refund me 1 cent
2. Here is proof of my account and you will see that there

PROOF = https://prnt.sc/sysyzw

That is the image of my account, you will also see that $10, i sent him months back. so there is no way i am lying, i am just fighting for my right thats all. and he has been playing everyone.

@Babak already told me he has told him to pay my full $10 so i dont need to write him again. i will just wait for 24 hours as @Babak has told me. but i just said i should show you proof.

Hello, @medw1311

Dont get me wrong, i am being polite and 100% Real.

1. He hasn't refund me 1 cent
2. Here is proof of my account and you will see that there

PROOF = https://prnt.sc/sysyzw

That is the image of my account, you will also see that $10, i sent him months back. so there is no way i am lying, i am just fighting for my right thats all. and he has been playing everyone.

@Babak already told me he has told him to pay my full $10 so i dont need to write him again. i will just wait for 24 hours as @Babak has told me. but i just said i should show you proof.

If he hasn't refunded you anything then that is a another matter entirely.

But has he offered you a $8 refund, and you've refused it?

I'm not defending @GARAYEV in the slightest and some of his threads will be closed in the coming days but on this occasion I think he compensated you fairly.
@Bleem Cave - I am also in agreement with this, going on the information you have supplied. Saying you have lots more information/proof means absolutely nothing unless provided. We can only judge on what is provided.

EDIT/UPDATE: I have just seen you added a screenshot above so I will look at that shortly.

It also looks to me that you are attempting to play Admins/Mods off against each other - if that is the case you are playing a very dangerous game and I doubt the outcome will be in your favour.

TassieNZ :)

Reactions: Medw1311
@Bleem Cave - I am also in agreement with this, going on the information you have supplied. Saying you have lots more information/proof means absolutely nothing unless provided. We can only judge on what is provided.

EDIT/UPDATE: I have just seen you added a screenshot above so I will look at that shortly.

It also looks to me that you are attempting to play Admins/Mods off against each other - if that is the case you are playing a very dangerous game and I doubt the outcome will be in your favour.

TassieNZ :)

nobody is playing anybody. i am only saying there should be justice and @Babak has always been helpful in many things since i joined here. thats all, i am only being transparent and polite thats all. so dont think otherwise. and as admin you can have access to users account and check all messages. i have been a victim of scam so many times, buying script and many other stuff online. even if its 1 cent i dont want such to happen to me because it makes me look like a fool and makes me look stupid. this is why i said i would like admin to check my account and see all messages between him and i.

We had an agreement and i asked him everything before i made payment

This is getting on my nerves now....

@Bleem Cave were you offered an $8 refund and refused it?

@GARAYEV are you willing to refund him the whole $10 just so we can get rid of this?

@Bleem Cave running to try and get preferential treatment from @Babak gets you no where, that's goes for @GARAYEV too by the way.

This is getting on my nerves now....

@Bleem Cave were you offered an $8 refund and refused it?

@GARAYEV are you willing to refund him the whole $10 just so we can get rid of this?

@Bleem Cave running to try and get preferential treatment from @Babak gets you no where, that's goes for @GARAYEV too by the way.

@medw1311 please dont get me wrong, i am sorry if you feel this way, my apologizes about what @GARAYEV has started, All i am saying is that @Babak said he already told him to pay my complete money and said i should wait for 24 hours. so all i am doing now is waiting for it. Once i receive it i will let him know.

Thanks

Thanks for this post, I have been going on back and forth with Garayev because he's not clear about what he is offering at all. I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt because he has the green trusted seal.

@medw1311 please dont get me wrong, i am sorry if you feel this way, my apologizes about what @GARAYEV has started, All i am saying is that @Babak said he already told him to pay my complete money and said i should wait for 24 hours. so all i am doing now is waiting for it. Once i receive it i will let him know.

Thanks

Yet you still refuse to answer if you were offered an $8 refund or not.

It's a simple question, answer yes or no

Thanks for this post, I have been going on back and forth with Garayev because he's not clear about what he is offering at all. I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt because he has the green trusted seal.
Please give evidence of your issue with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock