• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

GDPlayer.To Google Drive Video Player PHP Script

GDPlayer.To Google Drive Video Player PHP Script v4.3.1

No permission to download
I have already passed the licensing stage and it also saves the link without any problem, but when I run the player a 500 error message appears, and when this is the result of encrypting more than one file with Ioncupe, this defect becomes present.

I have already decrypted the file responsible for the license, but this is the only thing I have decrypted because the issue is not free and I must decrypt more than one file to avoid encryption problems that cause slowness and also errors in the player.
IMG_٢٠٢٤٠٣١٧_٠٨٤٣٤٠.jpg IMG_٢٠٢٤٠٣١٧_٠٨٤٦٢٦.jpg
I have already passed the licensing stage and it also saves the link without any problem, but when I run the player a 500 error message appears, and when this is the result of encrypting more than one file with Ioncupe, this defect becomes present.

I have already decrypted the file responsible for the license, but this is the only thing I have decrypted because the issue is not free and I must decrypt more than one file to avoid encryption problems that cause slowness and also errors in the player.
IMG_٢٠٢٤٠٣١٧_٠٨٤٣٤٠.jpg IMG_٢٠٢٤٠٣١٧_٠٨٤٦٢٦.jpg
Hello, could you help me because when I hit save, the link is saved in the database but it doesn't show anything on the web.

Hello, could you help me because when I hit save, the link is saved in the database but it doesn't show anything on the web.
My dear, I hope you understand what I am saying. I have decrypted the file responsible for the license, but many of the remaining files must be decrypted as the project runs completely, because there is a way to link the operator and the license, and it must be eliminated first to solve all problems.

The following files must be decrypted first: Player.class.php and the following files: Core.class.php, CoreExtractor.class.php, and ParseSources.class.php. The type of encryption to decrypt the following files is of the ionCube type. After that, we can make modifications and I I do not have a tool to decrypt this encryption

Who knows, there's a new version of GPlayer (nulled) here.
can be exchanged with the Moviestream+soralink theme (original license ) 😁

The following files must be decrypted first: Player.class.php and the following files: Core.class.php, CoreExtractor.class.php, and ParseSources.class.php. The type of encryption to decrypt the following files is of the ionCube type. After that, we can make modifications and I I do not have a tool to decrypt this encryption
Good Morning, Thank you to everyone who collaborates in some way. I sent the 4 files to be decrypted and these are the files that they sent me already decrypted, I hope with this we can make some progress

Attachments

• files-decrypted.zip
    13.4 KB · Views: 28
Reactions: number
Good Morning, Thank you to everyone who collaborates in some way. I sent the 4 files to be decrypted and these are the files that they sent me already decrypted, I hope with this we can make some progress
We will work on that today, hopefully, and I will try to overcome the problems, and when I finish, I will tell you what happened to me, and thank you

Hello, I think our job may be difficult due to the file named Security.class.php. I tried to hack it a bit but it pulls the cloudflare protected license $iCache = NULL;
protected $password = "AES-256-CBC";
protected $kunciGaram = "GDPlayer";
protected $otentikasiURL = "https://auth.gdplayer.to/";
protected $beitKodeJS = "%s/ambil-kode-js.php?";
protected $beitCFHostsURL = "%s/cloudflare-parser-hosts.php?license=%s";
protected $breakCode = "license=%s&hostname=%s";

Reactions: Xsinkue
Hello,
Compared to the previous version, it must be decoded file index.php and Security.class.php these files that are decoded.

Hello,
Compared to the previous version, it must be decoded file index.php and Security.class.php these files that are decoded.
Indeed, what you say is correct. I decrypted the security.class file, but now we are also missing the index.php file. We must get rid of it and decrypt it, but from here I have Yak Pro to decrypt it.

If you are here, brother, send me a private message

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yiwosin
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock