• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[GET] 5GB SSD Cloud Hosting Free (1 Year)🔥

Status
Not open for further replies.

fluggyFlea

Mar 23, 2020
India
Host4Nerds is providing free 5GB SSD cloud hosting for 1 year.

Just got my account activated and thought of sharing it here. Use some valid details while filling out the form since they are verifying the orders.

Follow the steps below:

1. Visit Host4Nerds and select a location.
2. You will be redirected to Kinnetwork
3. Choose a location again.
4. Fill your details and use the coupon given below ⬇

FREE2020

Wait for some time and you will receive email with details.
P.S. Not affiliated with the site.

@mods If this has already been posted kindly delete it.

Last edited:
Reactions: aresela
Host4Nerds is providing free 5GB SSD cloud hosting for 1 year.

Just got my account activated and thought of sharing it here. Use some valid details while filling out the form since they are verifying the orders.

Follow the steps below:

1. Visit Host4Nerds and select a location.
2. You will be redirected to Kinnetwork ( I checked the whmcs license of this site)
3. Choose a location again.
4. Fill your details and use the coupon given below ⬇

FREE2020

Wait for some time and you will receive email with details.

@mods If this has already been posted kindly delete it.

NISE ADS WILL REPORT U!

I talked with namecheap support to point their nameservers with my domain. But unfortunately they told me this https://prnt.sc/s8lhd9

If we can't connect our domain to this site, then why we should use it? Big no from my side. Btw thank you

For your information, hosting your websites on unpopular sites can be a dangerous threat to your files and privacy. I don't support free hosting if you are looking to host your actual website. Promoting such websites will not be a good idea too because you could be considered liable for any damages the user gets on this forum by using on your reference.

Just my opinion.

Last edited:
Reactions: rafiquls
I talked with namecheap support to point their nameservers with my domain. But unfortunately they told me this https://prnt.sc/s8lhd9

If we can't connect our domain to this site, then why we should use it? Big no from my side. Btw thank you

First thing first the nameserver are working perfectly. Regarding Namecheap we do have some domain there and we have tried using it and it’s working perfectly. We are approving order manually as it’s a free service. OP who started the thread are not related to us.
thanks
Also we are providing free domain name (.xyz or .icu) for a year. More on our announcement page here. https://kinnetwork.net/index.php?rp=/announcements/3/COVID-19-Relief-Package.html. Verification is necessary because we don’t want abuse. Thanks & regards
Alex
Host4nerds
A kinnetwork Company

Attachments

• 9E6C6533-31E6-4909-9544-FB55127380CA.png
    9E6C6533-31E6-4909-9544-FB55127380CA.png
    726.2 KB · Views: 26
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock