• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

(GET) A free DA 93 Backlink From The powerful WIKI

You can easily create an account -> and make an original wiki page for your "website", business, whatsoever.

DA 93 - Other metrics, well, it's wikipedia

Good luck.

LINK
Hello friend, first thanks for your contribution. Please, could you teach me how to put a page on wikipedia? I couldn't understand where to click to insert a page (if you can put the direct link, thank you). In case I will have to translate my page into Japanese to put in this wikipedia, correct?

Hello friend, first thanks for your contribution. Please, could you teach me how to put a page on wikipedia? I couldn't understand where to click to insert a page (if you can put the direct link, thank you). In case I will have to translate my page into Japanese to put in this wikipedia, correct?
make sure you use google chrome so that it automatically translate to english,then for posting google how to post on wiki pages

A mixture of dofollow and nofollow are essential for a natural looking link profile and it's debatable whether it helps in ranking or not. I personally don't take any notice in whether it is either and if it has a high da and I can create a link then its all good :)

Reactions: anthov
Nofollow Links are good aswell, it doesn`t transfer the trustflow, but it helps, i will search for the article where i have seen.
Aswell = No , I'm sorry. You can't say that !!
We need 2/3 noFollow Links for a natural link, it's sure but I have 72% NF

Why the japanese wiki? Even english wiki has the same rules and process to submit article. These articles do not get approved as I see. I have tried previously.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock