• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[GET] CRAGList Lead GENERATION - NEW METHOD Working 100%

zen123

Trusted Seller
Feb 14, 2019
CyberSpace IN
craglead.png

The changes Craigslist made turned off the untrained, weak, lazy marketers, But My Secrets Can Produce a 'Money Miracle' In Your Practice.
My associates and I have uncovered a startling system, tested and refined, that gives you a superior return on a tiny investment. Imagine, even when I didn't know a fraction of what I know now, making plenty of mistakes...
I still generated 58 client leads in my first 26 days!
Frankly, if Craigslist went back to its old ways I'd be disappointed...their changes have opened a floodgate of leads and sales, while most competitors have run for the hills.
I'll tell anyone who will listen...
I Just Love Craigslist!
You're about to discover how you can claim YOUR share of a BILLION dollar market selling services... soon growing to $4 billion! One that Forbes calls "among the fastest growing business services in the world."
In fact, according to CNN, more than HALF of all U.S. businesses are in need of the help this service provides.
They're Insatiable For More
Even though it's already booming, the market for this service is poised for even MORE unprecedented growth.
And it's wide open for YOU to profit, too.
In fact, almost anyone with a little ambition and the right guidance can claim their share of the fortunes being made in this market.
I'll tell you all about it in just a minute.
But first, a quick introduction...
I'm Mike Paul. A local marketer, father, researcher, and serial entrepreneur.
For the last 7 years I've been using those skills to create in a number of successful niche markets.
I started a successful real estate career and later moved into banking and most recently Local Internet Agency Consulting.
My motto has been, "Make Things Happen" and I've succeeded even when the odds were against me (which was most of the time).
I'm An Average Guy
Believe me, I didn't have any advantages getting started as a local consultant. I'm an average guy with no 'special connections'. And lest you think I'm mistake-free, think again. I've screwed up and 'stepped in it' as much as anyone I know.
I consider myself a work in progress. You're getting to know someone who is as much a student as he is a teacher. If you share a better way to do something with me, I'm all ears.
But I have managed to do one thing...
I worked around the clock testing local marketing methods. Its my passion...and my specialty is...

LEADS.
Why? Because every consultant rises or falls on their ability to generate a steady stream of leads.
Now, I'm on a mission to share with my fellow consultants these tactics, strategies and never-revealed secrets for building a 'Lead Machine' with the best Media Platform Yet.
The HUGELY lucrative, misunderstood media I'm talking about today is...
Craigslist
It's such an insanely profitable opportunity, yet your local competition is usually asleep at the wheel... leaving you more running room than an NFL star in a game with high school kids.
Before you let any erroneous notions about Craigslist cloud your thinking, note the following...
According to Internet Intelligence Reports, Craigslist is...
  • #1 in Local classifieds and forums for 450 cities worldwide - community moderated and cheap as hell.
  • More than 9 billion page views per month!
  • Used by more than 30 million each month, 25 million in the US alone.
  • Self-publishes more than 30 million new classified ads each month

GET IT NOW

Sales Page- https://mikepaulonline.com/craigs-lead-map/

DL PAGE-

REP ADDED

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock