• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

{GET}Free Domain + Website + 5 emails - 1 Year

Interesting. Those trying to move their domains out, if it's .com or any supported TLD by CloudFlare, you could transfer it to CF instead. Cloudflare is a famous DNS hosting and CDN service and they've recently started supporting domain transfers. They charge only about $8 for domain renewals.

Hello guys,
Does this still work?
I've just tried and I get this:

1605695899365.png

So basically you can only reclaim this if you have a valid mobile phone number in the US.
Am I missing something here?

in livechate they are saying, i can't transfer domain:
"You can change the DNS but the plan being promotional, the domain can not be transferred"

so, i m locked?

in livechate they are saying, i can't transfer domain:
"You can change the DNS but the plan being promotional, the domain can not be transferred"

so, i m locked?
There's an option in the control panel itself.. No need to contact them about it!

There's an option in the control panel itself.. No need to contact them about it!

however, i have just canceled the plan. and the man whom i was chatting assured that, the domain will be available to buy again from open market within 3-4 hours.

he also argued that, in the time of renewal, you cannot just renew the domain, u should subscribe the whole plan to get the right to transfer domain.

he also arguing if i cancel now, the domain will be remained locked with yahoo for next builing period. i threaded him to file a case in federal court. at last he agreed to cancel my plan and assured i can buy it again within 3 to 4 hours.

however, i have just canceled the plan. and the man whom i was chatting assured that, the domain will be available to buy again from open market within 3-4 hours.

he also argued that, in the time of renewal, you cannot just renew the domain, u should subscribe the whole plan to get the right to transfer domain.

he also arguing if i cancel now, the domain will be remained locked with yahoo for next builing period. i threaded him to file a case in federal court. at last he agreed to cancel my plan and assured i can buy it again within 3 to 4 hours.
U on discord?.. I can help guide u step by step how u can Get the Auth Code or change the Nameservers

It's "Dingtone" please. Not Digtone.
I tried with other similar virtual sim apps but i am getting this

"Offer PAYITFORWARD is only redeemable once for customers with a valid US mobile phone number. International, landline, and VOIP numbers are not eligible.

You will have 3 tries to provide a valid US mobile phone number, and to provide a valid passcode, after which you must continue without the offer"

Sorry, this phone number can't be used. You can continue without the coupon or try another number.
Any solution :(

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock