• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Get Lynda.com account for free (100% free premium account)

Is anyone else getting here Lynda just keeps looping when trying to make the new profile? I can't seem to create the final Lynda account. Maybe it has something to do with the linkedin learning merger...?

Open the final step in new window :)
Hmm Good thought, but no luck. I tried in a new window, an incognito window, and even a texas VPN. If someone wants my temp account number I am happy to hand it off. You might have better luck and can make use of it.

I do not know about creating an account but I do get a looping when I try to login (with account created following OP). And I believe their new update is somewhat responsible.

After I enter my library code and a pasword, I was redirected to the home page and nothing happens :? Any ideas why is that? Thank you.

After I enter my library code and a pasword, I was redirected to the home page and nothing happens :? Any ideas why is that? Thank you.
Lynda.com has problem for maintenance from thursday 10/10. I'm registred (with the trick) from months and i have problems access. Now for me it's back to works, i'm logged in now; it occasionally go down, but the trick still works.
Try again

Note: If I try to connect with browser I still have problem, but with the windows application It perfectly works

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock