• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Get Lynda lifetime access for FREE

I tried using 5-6 addresses but now keep getting the following message:

We received your application, but we were not able to verify the information you submitted. Please contact us for your verification options.

Sorry to be a pain, but can someone provide a library card number please? Appreciate it.

We received your application, but we were not able to verify the information you submitted. Please contact us for your verification options.

The reference number below this message is the library user ID. Login with that ID and the set pin.

I managed to log in using this but not sure how long this will last.

Reactions: gon
Hi, I have followed this method and registered my account long back and now it is upgraded to Linked IN learning but every time while signing directly via linked in learning it asks for the Library ID

Does anyone know the library ID of Seattle Public Library?

Hi, I have followed this method and registered my account long back and now it is upgraded to Linked IN learning but every time while signing directly via linked in learning it asks for the Library ID

Does anyone know the library ID of Seattle Public Library?

Just follow upgrade steps, and enter your ID & PIN. It's same as ID that used in lynda.com/portal/sip?org=spl.org

So lynda account got upgraded to linkedIn, i have my library id and pin and I can log in from my laptop and everything works great but on the app (android) it doesn't log in
Does anybody have this problem???

Reactions: Airsky
Can anyone confirm whether this lifetime access still works after upgrading from lynda to linkedin learning?

Since my account changed automatically from lynda to linkedin learning, now it shows this in my account profile

1616514054791.png

Last edited:
I was using last days ago my Lynda account (Seattle Public Library), but now, I can't access to my account. I get error when login so I guess my account was blocked or accounts like this are disabled. :cry:

• Sad
Reactions: Lewis5293
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock