• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[GET] MASTERCLASS - COLLECTION

Hi everyone, the second mega link it's not working. Someone was able to import these courses on their account and share here again the link? Thank you

Amazing but the second link doesn't works so
Hans Zimmer, Helen Mirren, Kevin Spacey, Marc Jacobs, Martin Scorsese, RL Stine, Reba McEntire, Ron Howard
Serena Williams, Stephen Curry, Sam L Jackson, Shonda Rhimes, Alice Water are not available in the collection. Someone saved them?

Last edited:
Please who has all the MasterClass in Google Drive..... I was having having issues downloading from Megaz. Thank you so much in Advance.

Is there a way to watch these videos directly on Mega, without downloading the files?

@wroo Import the materials you need into mega(create a new account and get the bonuses to increase the quotas) and then transfer it to google drive(Can use multiple accounts to store and then share to the main account.) via Multcloud.

Reactions: wroo
@wroo Import the materials you need into mega(create a new account and get the bonuses to increase the quotas) and then transfer it to google drive(Can use multiple accounts to store and then share to the main account.) via Multcloud.

Do you mean to create a New Mega Account?

How to transfer from Mega to Google Drive?

Any tutorial on this?

I thank you so much for your work and this incredible share.

I'm trying to get two courses for over a week now. It's too problematic with Mega, even with your cloudshare tip.

Too many links, quota exceeded, etc.

Is there a way you could do a Google Drive share?

Reactions: digital pink
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock