• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[GET] Office365 + Onedrive 5TB with simple method

Status
Not open for further replies.
A mí me funcionó, si quieres personalizarlo, tienes que poner el nombre de usuario sin la @ y ya te da la cuenta con lo que has puesto @ stulive.com y es completamente personalizado.
Estoy usando uno similar y tengo 4 años sin ningún problema, por supuesto, no he compartido cosas ilegales o con derechos de autor
OK, te refieres a OneDrive? o a todas las licencias a las que te da acceso?
Es quiero instalar la versión de escritorio en una Mac, si se puede?
Qué tan cierto que te dá los 5TB de almacenamiento?

Saludos,

OK, te refieres a OneDrive? o a todas las licencias a las que te da acceso?
Es quiero instalar la versión de escritorio en una Mac, si se puede?
Qué tan cierto que te dá los 5TB de almacenamiento?

Saludos,

Funcionará, tendrás 5TB pero serán tan (poco) fiables como el otro método usando cuentas chinas de odmail. Hace varias semanas que no funciona y yo no puedo recuperar algunos archivos ahora.

Office funcionará igual de bien hasta que desactiven la cuenta.

Saludos!

as far as I can see, this method is different from manually registering with a temporary email like (odmail.cn). this account will remain active as long as the license from the owner of the Microsoft admin account is active, and until now the owner of the Microsoft admin account continues to renew the subscription.

We're still working on getting files setup on OneDrive
This should take us a few minutes......

but finally:
Your OneDrive is not set up
We're still setting up your OneDrive, which is required to use Word. Please try again later.

Have a solution? Thanks in advance!

How to get the 5 TB storage via this methode ? I only see the 5 GB amount yet...I don't get it.

You need : temporary mail
you can get it from temp-mail.org or anything

ineed temporary mail ?

Reactions: TomCatzy
You need : temporary mail
you can get it from temp-mail.org or anything

ineed temporary mail ?
Well it will say that you need this temporary email to use as login to the Microsoft Office 365 account instead of my own personal account to get it work right ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock