• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[EXPIRED] GET UNLIMITED .com/.net/.org DOMAIN FREE

BlakenFist

Frustrated Engineer!
Staff member
Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
May 7, 2020
Well, Before you mark this as Duplicate Thread, Let me explain:

Claim A domain from (Real Thread On Babiato)

BUT WAIT!

I recently Find out you can claim Unlimited domains as long as you have Plenty of Emails and 1 Paypal with a VISA or MASTERCARD in it. NO balance Requires even 1 Cent. (Even if international Transactions are disabled in your card, it doesn't matter as long as its a Master or a Visa Card, Kudos to my Indian Friends)

Procedure:
Step 1: Go to the above link and Enter the Details and pay via Paypal. Now clam your domain and so on.
Follow the first 2 min of the video if you have any doubts in the payment procedure, the rest of the video is crap.
NOW TO CLAIM ANOTHER DOMAIN WITH THE SAME PAYPAL:

Step 2 (Optional): Change your Paypal Email And your IP (Use a different device if you can).
I was able to redeem 3 domains with the same Paypal and the Same IP and the Same Device after that it was giving me an error.

Step 3: Now clear the cache and cookies( Better use Private Mode), Go to the same above link and go to payment but remember to use a different Email than the previous Account.

Step 4: Congrats The payment will be done just like Before.

(Just So You Know I redeemed like 6 Domains with this trick)
They might fix this glitch in the future!

Step 5: Give this thread a LIKE!

This offer is valid till this Year's end ( Finally something Good happening in 2020)

And please don't DM me to do it for you.

ENJOY!

Last edited:
It's works! Thank you so much,
btw I don't need to change my device,
I'm just remove all my cookies at padlock symbol next to the url on the browser then refresh the page.

It's works! Thank you so much,
btw I don't need to change my device,
I'm just remove all my cookies at padlock symbol next to the url on the browser then refresh the page.
You might get a ban....

Really ? :eek::eek:
I've register 2 domains,
I'll give information after 5 days..
For 2 you probably won't... I did 3 with the same PayPal and device...But now it's not letting me register another one with that PayPal...But the claimed one works perfectly...

For 2 you probably won't... I did 3 with the same PayPal and device...But now it's not letting me register another one with that PayPal...But the claimed one works perfectly...
Damn!!!!

thank you for great information, after verification, the ask for US phone number, I put some random number, but nothing works, how to solve this?

thank you for great information, after verification, the ask for US phone number, I put some random number, but nothing works, how to solve this?
It did not ask me for Verification.... Use a virtual number..There are many websites providing temperory number...

Reactions: Pixelate and ymo
The time it took to create all those emails, domains will be a waste once they suspend all the domains lmao
One can copy the Auth. Code before the account is banned..... And then renew with another registrar after 60days... You get Free 1 year

Reactions: gmamani
The time it took to create all those emails, domains will be a waste once they suspend all the domains lmao
Its true.

Not trying to be a wet blanket here but as stated in terms and conditions, if they detect fraud in any manner, they have the right to ban the accounts.

All the efforts would have been wasted.

I suggest to go easy with this.

Reactions: Pixelate and newbi3
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock