• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Getting some help if any seo person can help me

viralfames

Banned User
Apr 7, 2019
A few questions i am posting here because this community helped me many times and i love that.

1)what is a do follow vs no follow effect on a site?
2)if i create profile backlinks will that increase my site DA?
3)can you tell me if i make 20 profile links on like site soundcloud or more will my DA increase?
4)can anyone tell me in how many days a backlinks is shown to MOZ after i create
5) does comments backlinks improve DA and helps in seo?
if anyone has any answer please share your knowledge. Thanks

Answer to your 5. Question
Yes, obviously blog comments do help SEO. Since they can bring direct traffic to your blog. in simple words, if you select high profile blogs in your industry and leave intelligent and meaningful comments, people will definitely click over to your site if they like what you are saying.

Answer to your 4. Question if I understand it correctly
it takes 6-8 weeks for most links to show...sometimes up to 5 months with Moz.

Answer to your 2. and 3. Question combined
Performing any task or action without a study or research won’t get you the best result.
So, my suggestion is don’t create a profile for the sake of getting a link to your site.
Build Your Proper profile with Image, Email, Address, Phone Number or other details which are required while profile creation.
Dofollow Profile Creation will pass link juice to your linking page or domain.
So, it is better to create dofollow profile rather that no follow profile.

Reactions: ibrahim
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock