• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

GigToDo - Freelance Marketplace Script

GigToDo - Freelance Marketplace Script v1.5.4 Nulled

No permission to download

Date: 05/17/2019 (Version 1.3)

1. Proposal boxes redesigned. Now the proposal boxes have a better design
  2. Extras system added. Sellers can add extras to their proposals
  3. Inbox Messages redesigned. A much better inbox system implemented
  4. Real-TIme notification on bottom left. Each time you receive a message, order etc you will see a notification pop-up on bottom right
  5. Real-Time notification sound added. You can choose to turn this on or off.
  6. Withdrawal log added in admin panel
  7. “Add Proposal” box added in my profile page.
  8. Facebook and Google APIs updated
  9. Proposal category cards added on index page (Signed out)
Is this changelog relevant anymore?

We don't need this kind of greedy folks in this forum! Here's the story of one very greedy folk called sokowall....

First, he asks for GigtoDo v.1.5.3
sokowall1.png

He gets his wish free-of-charge from generous Babiato forum members. He possibly nulls it, or whatever, and announces his solution buy does not share it. We plead with him to share his solution...
sokowall2.png

I PM him to help me out and he invites me to Whatsapp...
sokowall.png

Here's our chat on Whatsapp...
Screenshot_20201205-201135_1.png

Sokowall is sure a greedy fella!

For those who are stuck in upgrading Gigtodo Script by not able to bypass the code, do the following:
FOR UPDATING
1. Go to phpMyAdmin in the Cpanel
2. Locate your database tables
3. Edit a table called app_licesnse
4. The table has 4 entries(Entry no.1 is already indicating 1 meaning Yes the code is to be taken)
Go to entry 2, 3 and 4 i.e
entry 2 is App license key INSERT: ZYR89EWWI-5VFERTE-g463bxGEW90TYT
Entry 3 is License type INSERT: Regular
Entry 4 is Domain INSERT:
Finally,
Login to your Gigtodo Admin and insert the APP License key you inserted in the Database table above

FOR FIRST-TIME INSTALLATION
Go to gigtodo.sql file. Using file editor e.g., sublime text, Edit the app_license table by inserting the above information keenly. This is if you understand how to pre-insert data in MySQL tables before installation.
2. Now on installation in the form where you are required to fill the License key you can insert the key you had inserted in the app_license table.

Great!
Keep all these information within this forum

For those who are stuck in upgrading Gigtodo Script by not able to bypass the code, do the following:
FOR UPDATING
4. The table has 4 entries(Entry no.1 is already indicating 1 meaning Yes the code is to be taken)
Finally,
Login to your Gigtodo Admin and insert the APP License key you inserted in the Database table above

Go to gigtodo.sql file. Using file editor e.g., sublime text, Edit the app_license table by inserting the above information keenly. This is if you understand how to pre-insert data in MySQL tables before installation.
2. Now on installation in the form where you are required to fill the License key you can insert the key you had inserted in the app_license table.

Great!

please share gigtodo.sql with pre-insert data 🙏🙏

FOR UPDATING
Finally,

Great!
I did exactly as said but it dint work, in step two, it doesnt give any error but its stuck in step two

Reactions: writerbenneth
Great
FOR UPDATING
Finally,

Great!

Great share sokowall. It's a pity I had to shred you before you shared. Sorry though. Big, big thanks!

FOR UPDATING
Finally,

Great!
hey guys i try the above method but the installation window is not passed step 2... can you help me plss. if u have any other way please share to me.. big thanks for ur cooperation's
my friends

If it does not work, get Gigtodo v1.5.2 install, then follow the steps above for upgrade and installation ;):D
New year no stress ooohh... men

@sokowall I applied the steps which you provided to activate the GigToDo script and managed to insert the purchase code, but my frontend is not working

@sokowall please find the screenshot. In this not a single thing is functioning

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 66
  • Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 63

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maucariapacom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock