• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Giveaway Completed] 3 x Envato Elements Account

Hi dear, thank you so much for your great announcement. I am just starting my freelancing for my practice and serving project to the client Envato elements is one of the best choices and for starting I have not enough money to subscribing Envato monthly subscription. if you choose me I also feel a lucky person

Reactions: Unrivalled.Choice
Reason: I have a plan to make a EDD website, and sell video templates. the plan is to get them from Envato Element and edit them, and add my own logo, and then re-sell them. I guess this will get me some money. but to start it, I really need the account.

Hey guys! I'm giving away 3 x Envato Elements Account to any 3 Lucky users. Accounts have a 31 days validity from today and it can have your email and password.

Steps to Enter the Giveaway;

1) Like the Thread (Optional)

2) Comment below the reason for why you need this account.

I'll select the winners by next 24 hours and announce them over here.

All the best!

Account Proof: https://ibb.co/VCC71QP

Thanks a lot for the share.

First I need it for my freelancing business. And secondly, I would like to help my fellow Babiato members by sharing files from there. (As I have seen a lot of people who have requested these files from there but never get the files.)

Hey guys! I'm giving away 3 x Envato Elements Account to any 3 Lucky users. Accounts have a 31 days validity from today and it can have your email and password.

Steps to Enter the Giveaway;

1) Like the Thread (Optional)

2) Comment below the reason for why you need this account.

I'll select the winners by next 24 hours and announce them over here.

All the best!

Account Proof: https://ibb.co/VCC71QP
Well done

hey dude. I was looking for this kind of giveaway. thank god finally someone who has a great heart stands up. I really need this account because I do freelancing and I have to check the Envato element site for several reasons almost on a daily basis. I would love to if you help me out. last but not least Thank you for this offer. really appreciate it.

I am a freelancer, I need it to built a website for showcase my products. This will go a long way to boost my chances of getting clients and will help me in becoming self dependent. thanks

I like to collect files from Envato elements, they are very interesting to collect.

if I win, I also don't mind sharing if someone requests an item that is needed.

because I know, sharing for things that are needed is more fun than just in my own collection or my hard drive.

i wish can be a winner, thankyou,

Hey, buddy, I am a newbie...
I cannot afford any of these kinda subscription
I don't have any paid clients, for now, just relatives using my services with almost free/null pricing
I want it mainly for graphics templates banners etc to show some better quality work & get paid clients
I would appreciate it if given to me...

Thank you & Good work !!

Any good news brother? @Jackboys

Alright guys, time to announce the winners.

Remember that the chosen winners are completely random. It wasn't that somebody was better or somebody said something nicer. Its completely random. I feel sad bcoz many of you entered the giveaway but only 3 winners are chosen. Don't need to worry about anything as there will be more giveaways in the upcoming time.

So, the winners are..... (Drum roll)

Am I elgible? I would love to create some good bundles and then post it here on Babiato, for all the products that are currently not available!

Remember that the chosen winners are completely random. It wasn't that somebody was better or somebody said something nicer. Its completely random. I feel sad bcoz many of you entered the giveaway but only 3 winners are chosen. Don't need to worry about anything as there will be more giveaways in the upcoming time.

1) @masumshah59 🎉
2) @guguk 🎉
3) @Copyoppy 🎉

Huge Congratulations to the winners of the Giveaway. Again I repeat that there will more giveaways in the upcoming time so stay tuned!

Account details of Envato Elements with 31 days validity will be sent to the winners. Please kindly check your inbox.

Have a great day everyone!

• Love
Reactions: jackdas and guguk

All the best to everyone. whoever get this, share elements with everyone please. help each other. fingers crossed

Earn money using the premium images codes etc and donate some% of the money which is earned

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock