• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Winners Announced: 3 x Envato Elements Private Account | 2nd Giveaway | Unlimited Downloads

Unrivalled.Choice

Banned User
May 28, 2020
Oregon, United States
unrivalled.tech
Hey guys, Time for another giveaway! For the second time, I'm giving away 3 x Envato Elements Account to any 3 Lucky users. Accounts have a 31 days validity from today and it can have your email and password.

Steps to Enter the Giveaway
1) Like the Thread (Optional)

2) Comment below the reason for why you need this account.

I'll select the winners by next 24 hours and announce them over here.

All the best!

Last Giveaway Winners:

1) @masumshah59 🎉
2) @guguk 🎉
3) @Copyoppy 🎉

Last edited:
Thanks for conducting the giveaway this second-time bro. I really hope I win it this time. Need the account for developing my and my client websites :) :)

Reactions: Unrivalled.Choice
Oh great that you opened the giveaway again so I can have a shot at it.

I really really need some stock videos and some of those you gave the last ones to refused to assist us that didn't have access.

I hope to get an account so I can try to help some people with some files as well as help myself because currently, I can't afford the Envato Elements subscription but I can afford to help people with files from the free account (If I get one)

Thanks so much for the giveaway!

Last edited:
Hey guys, Time for another giveaway! For the second time, I'm giving away 3 x Envato Elements Account to any 3 Lucky users. Accounts have a 31 days validity from today and it can have your email and password.

All the best!

Last Giveaway Winners:

1) @masumshah59 🎉
2) @guguk 🎉
3) @Copyoppy 🎉

Needed bro for earning and developing more for clients

All the best!

Last Giveaway Winners:

1) @masumshah59 🎉
2) @guguk 🎉
3) @Copyoppy 🎉

Hey man, I'd like to have the account. I am an Architect and switching to UI Design. It's necessary for me to build up my portfolio by doing great work for clients. Hence I would like to have it.

Just start to create a new affiliate site so need lots of things for my site, and all know evento has everything for my site so please help me with this.
Thanks in advance

First of all thanks for conducting this giveaway.
And want to get an account definitely to explore more in coding world and want to contribute the community always with new codes.

All the best!

Last edited:
this is great, thank u dude 🥰

we're starting E-com business and that will help us in these ways:

1. i found some graphic templates, that will help so much in branding.
2. there are some great free loyalty music, will be used for ads.
3. we need some fonts and video templates that can boost ads and reinforce social accounts and branding.
4. i missed the first giveaway lol.

cheeeeers

All the best!

Last Giveaway Winners:

1) @masumshah59 🎉
2) @guguk 🎉
3) @Copyoppy 🎉
Alright guys, announcing the winners in 5 hours!

Last edited:
Reactions: nadeemdamique
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock