• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Winners Announced: 3 x Envato Elements Private Account | 2nd Giveaway | Unlimited Downloads

Hey guys, Time for another giveaway! For the second time, I'm giving away 3 x Envato Elements Account to any 3 Lucky users. Accounts have a 31 days validity from today and it can have your email and password.

Steps to Enter the Giveaway
1) Like the Thread (Optional)

2) Comment below the reason for why you need this account.

I'll select the winners by next 24 hours and announce them over here.

All the best!

Last Giveaway Winners:

1) @masumshah59 🎉
2) @guguk 🎉
3) @Copyoppy 🎉

Thats cool...i wish to use many of them on videos and web development...Hope to get this chance...

Hey mate, I hope I could win this one. I'm planning to start a YouTube vlog and with this resource, it would help a lot. TIA ;)

@Jackboys thanksin advance even if i'll be not the winner for sur it's so important for my work as designer and for my youtube channel this will help me i lot :) have great day

Would love to bring in a lot of Video VFX projects and Shopify themes to Babiato for all the members!
Want to give back to the community!

Last edited:
Thank you for creating such an awesome account event.

I am a website design freelancer for clients. In my country there are many people doing this for a very low price. Therefore, the profit of website design is not high. However, to ensure quality, I still have to buy elements from shutterstock & depositphotos at a very expensive price. Having an Envato account will help me save a lot of money for customer quality design, maximize profits but still not devalue the website design market like others.

Reactions: Unrivalled.Choice
Hey guys, Time for another giveaway! For the second time, I'm giving away 3 x Envato Elements Account to any 3 Lucky users. Accounts have a 31 days validity from today and it can have your email and password.

All the best!

Last Giveaway Winners:

1) @masumshah59 🎉
2) @guguk 🎉
3) @Copyoppy 🎉
Alright guys, time to announce the winners!!!

Remember that the chosen winners are completely random. It wasn't that somebody was better or somebody said something nicer. It's completely random. I feel sad bcoz many of you entered the giveaway but only 3 winners are chosen. Don't need to worry about anything as there will be more giveaways in the upcoming time. :)

So, the winners are..... (Drum roll🥁)

1) @nadeemdamique 🎉
2) @jackdas 🎉
3) @alchemyst 🎉

Huge congratulations to the winners of this Giveaway.

Winners kindly PM me your email IDs.
Have a great day everyone!
💯

More upcoming. Stay Tuned!

Alright guys, time to announce the winners!!!

Remember that the chosen winners are completely random. It wasn't that somebody was better or somebody said something nicer. It's completely random. I feel sad bcoz many of you entered the giveaway but only 3 winners are chosen. Don't need to worry about anything as there will be more giveaways in the upcoming time. :)

So, the winners are..... (Drum roll🥁)

1) @nadeemdamique 🎉
2) @jackdas 🎉
3) @alchemyst 🎉

Huge congratulations to the winners of this Giveaway.

Winners kindly PM me your email IDs.
Have a great day everyone!
💯

More upcoming. Stay Tuned!
Hey mate. Kindly check your Inbox. I have sent the details as asked :)

All the best!

Last Giveaway Winners:

1) @masumshah59 🎉
2) @guguk 🎉
3) @Copyoppy 🎉

Congratulation !!!

I'm building an audio recording,editing and mastering course and i need to look at some themes in envato or just use some pages. Thanks in advance.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock