• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Giveaway] 301 Redirects – Easy Redirect Manager Pro (Genuine License | Lifetime Updates)

DarkDigital

Sep 18, 2020
ZY42h9Q.png

301 Redirects helps you manage and create 301, 302, 307 redirects for your WordPress site to improve SEO and visitor experience. With a user-friendly interface, 301 Redirects is easy to install and configure. Perfect for new sites or repairing links after re-organizing your existing WordPress content, or when your site has content that expires and you wish to avoid sending visitors to a 404 page.

301 Redirects GUI is located in WP Admin Dashboard – Settings – 301 Redirects

Features

• Choose from Pages, Posts, Custom Post types, Archives, and Term Archives from dropdown menu
  • Or, set a custom destination URL!
  • Retain query strings across redirects
  • Super-fast redirection
  • Import/Export feature for bulk redirects management
  • Simple redirect stats so you know how much a redirection is used
  • Fully compatible with translation plugins (Weglot, TranslatePress, Gtranslate, Loco Translate) that use lang prefix in URL
What is a 301 Redirect?
A redirect is a simple way to re-route traffic coming to a Requested URL to different Destination URL.

A 301 redirect indicates that the page requested has been permanently moved to the Destination URL, and helps pass on the Requested URLstraffic in a search engine friendly manner. Creating a 301 redirect tells search engines that the Requested URL has moved permanently, and that the content can now be found on the Destination URL. An important feature is that search engines will pass along any clout the Requested URLused to have to the Destination URL.

When Should I use 301 Redirects?

• Replacing an old site design with a new site design
  • Overhauling or re-organizing your existing WordPress content
  • You have content that expires (or is otherwise no longer available) and you wish to redirect users elsewhere

They're giving the premium version of this plugin for free. That will work on upto 10 website with lifetime updates.
After registering you will get en email like this:

WmASwDN.png

Here are the steps to grab yours:

• Download their free version from WordPress plugin repo: https://wordpress.org/plugins/eps-301-redirects/
  • Activate it
  • After activation, a notification popup will show up in wp-admin, or a promo box in wp-admin dashboard.
  • Just fill in the details they want (your email and name)
  • After that, you will receive an email the same as above.
  • then wait for November 6
Enjoy

FYI when you get the link on your email to "buy it" you can click as many times and buy it as many times you want and get a sh** ton of licenses 😂

I don't get a notification popup in wp-admin, or a promo box in wp-admin dashboard after activation. I install on local wordpress on my laptop though.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock