• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Giveaway] Anything from envato elements

mehdileroi

Apr 18, 2019
Hi guys, i'm still new to this community and i would like to give back to it as i really like the spirit in here.
i will be giving anything you would like to get from Envato elements (will keep it to 2 items/person/day).

i will be doing as much effort as i can to provide to everybody.
have a nice day

Last edited:
Is great!!! please, this files:

Thank you for your good intention for helping us.
Would this be available?

Azoom | Multi-Purpose Theme with Animation Builder

Thank you!

hello, ths is a Themeforest item not envato elements.
however, i could find it for you herein the forum, uploaded by @Babak

Babak submitted a new resource:

Azoom | Multi-Purpose Theme with Animation Builder - Download Azoom | Multi-Purpose Theme with Animation Builder Nulled Free ThemeForest 10591289

Read more about this resource...

Reactions: ahmmetwally
Thank you so much, Babak!
That is the version I already have, I'm looking for the latest version, Version 3.2.1 – April 7th 2020

Is great!!! please, this files:

here we go :

Please let me know when you are done with it, i will delete them to save space for others

Last edited:
Can i get this

Thank youu

this please:

Can i get this

Thank youu

here we go : here

Please let's keep it to 2 items/person/day so everyone can have a chance

• Love
Reactions: Nobody$$
this please:

enjoy 😊

Last edited:
need this items, please..

thankyou

need this items, please..

thankyou

Done :)

Attachments

• business-meeting-scene-situation-4D8R4NJ.zip
    5 MB · Views: 12
  • birthday-party-scene-situation-EAV3KS2.zip
    5.1 MB · Views: 9
Reactions: Janah and Sellow

Can you please provide these Sir

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock