• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

(Closed) Giveaway/Ask for Android app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niko Nemo

Trusted Uploader
May 28, 2019
Dear friends,

First of all, i don't know a s..t!

If You have some desire for some android app let me know, paid, modded...

Before We can even start...Do we know how to root our phones, custom Rom, Recovery, security...

I know You will hate me, but let's try :)

Rules: No time limit, no themes, plugins, and no Hate!

Last edited:
Dear friends,

First of all, i don't know a s..t!

If You have some desire for some android app let me know, paid, modded...

Before We can even start...Do we know how to root our phones, custom Rom, Recovery, and s..t...

I know You will hate me, but let's try :)

Rules: No time limit m no themes, plugins, and no Hate!

A small guide on how to for rooting, recovery etc could be a good addition to this topic, or some links to guides.

As for your generous offer, it'd be great if you could get the Duet Display app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kairos.duet

A small guide on how to for rooting, recovery etc could be a good addition to this topic, or some links to guides.

As for your generous offer, it'd be great if you could get the Duet Display app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.kairos.duet

It will be very hard to make a guide on how to root phones and similar because every phone almost has a different way how to root, it's not universal. For example, i have Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus and for Samsung Galaxy S8 it's not the same method of rooting...

Btw, try this app and let me know if it's good...I have tried it and it works...

Attachments

• Duet_v0.1.7.3-X64.zip
    11.2 MB · Views: 28
Truecaller Paid version and WPS document reader

Truecaller, premium, gold...

Mega

WPS Office, ads free, premium, Login account required.

Mega

Try it please lett me know is all good...I have tried it on my phone and it works...

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock