• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[GIVEAWAY] Best Instagram Bot For Getting More Followers

Got To many request on Javascript Commision Bot
Here it is

How to Use :- (Note - It hard to understand sorry for that find videos on youtube search for Javascript Commision bot many tutorials available)
1) Extract Zip
2) open chrome Browser > Click 3 dots (Settings) > More Tools > Extension > Enable Developer Mode > Click On Load Unpacked Extension > click on extracted Bot FOLDER > After You will see that bot is installed to chrome browser

3) Now Login to the Instagram account which you want to increase followers > then goto high profiles related to your niche on Instagram > open follower section and start the bot.

4) You can continue your other work on other tabs.
5) Better use RDP/ VM and run your bot 24/7 it's safe. I tried on my meme pages and gained lot of followers which are real n active. And Best strategy is use Good Hashtags also for better reach.

6) for unfollowing accounts you have to do manually or try any trusted app/website which helps unfollow accounts.

This is Full Source Code you can edit files in your way
PLEASE GIVE LIKES AND COMMENTS SO MANY PEOPLE WILL BENEFIT THIS RESOURCE.
wow very cool dude .. thank a lot

Reactions: admiral
Its Already in Best settings. Please do Refresh after 20+ followers for better experiance
okay thanks mate, i changed it to 500 followers and the sleep minutes to one, and than the "sleep between follow from 2 to 100

excellent thanks boys, i'll keep that in mind! But what if i do the follow/unfollow technique myself? Am I prone to being banned too than? Cause to be honest I'd find that not so fair if that's the case.

excellent thanks boys, i'll keep that in mind! But what if i do the follow/unfollow technique myself? Am I prone to being banned too than? Cause to be honest I'd find that not so fair if that's the case.
See if you do follow/unfollow technique by yourself also, at certain time you'll not be able to unfollow the users and you'll get notification that "You cannot do this activity today or out of limit" SO Better i think you should do these things with some interval of time.

See if you do follow/unfollow technique by yourself also, at certain time you'll not be able to unfollow the users and you'll get notification that "You cannot do this activity today or out of limit" SO Better i think you should do these things with some interval of time.
okay thanks, that's true tho it would be stupid to let the bot run for 24/7 for 7 days and then also do the follow unfollow technique everyday that's right..

But when you gat that notification, is it for the day only or longer than that. If it is for a day, that is not that big of a problem in my opinion

okay thanks, that's true tho it would be stupid to let the bot run for 24/7 for 7 days and then also do the follow unfollow technique everyday that's right..

But when you gat that notification, is it for the day only or longer than that. If it is for a day, that is not that big of a problem in my opinion
No it not may be for a day. Somtimes it takes a week to resolve or somtimes it may get resolve in 24 hours too...so it's completely depends upon instagram only😂

whoaa that is completely fucked lolll.... I think i will just by some "influencers" to get branding recognition way better than taking the risk.. I don't know any good alternative to making that branding recognition tho so yeah...

• Haha
Reactions: ChintanBhat
whoaa that is completely fucked lolll.... I think i will just by some "influencers" to get branding recognition way better than taking the risk.. I don't know any good alternative to making that branding recognition tho so yeah...
Yes, so better do these things very properly and even instagram updated their policy too.😂

Im testing this.. what can i see is the bot will increase our following? that's mean we follow another people?

Their policy for influencers or what??? xdd
Who the hell have time to read the whole terms and policy of instagram😂 but there may be some restrictions bind up. So better i think don't take risk. And if you really want to increase followers then just be aware for everything. xdd

Who the hell have time to read the whole terms and policy of instagram😂 but there may be some restrictions bind up. So better i think don't take risk. And if you really want to increase followers then just be aware for everything. xdd
Haha thanks for your explanation tho i was wanting to buy followers at some point to be honest, but I think that the best way would be to just do it the organic way, i think there would be nothing wrong with doing it trough influencers.. as everyone is doing just that so yeah

Haha thanks for your explanation tho i was wanting to buy followers at some point to be honest, but I think that the best way would be to just do it the organic way, i think there would be nothing wrong with doing it trough influencers.. as everyone is doing just that so yeah
Yes, that will be risk free because they send the followers organically by between some period of time. And even instagram also don't notice that. xdd (Making Instagram Blind) xdd

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock