• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[COMPLETED] CANVA PRO 1 YEAR SUBSCRIPTION

No luck with envato giveaway, this time I hope I am the winner. I will use it wise and carefully :p. You're awesome bro

It will help me offer my clients better designs and take my business up a notch.

Hey guys! Another giveaway for Babiato Users! Will be giving away a Canva Pro Subscription valid for 365 days worth $119.95 to any lucky user who comments below.

Steps to Enter the Giveaway:

1) Like the Thread (Optional)
2) Comment below about what will you do if you're the winner of this giveaway.

All the best!
I am a newbie blogger and need canva premium for making my blog post pics and social media post.
Thank you.

Hey guys! Another giveaway for Babiato Users! Will be giving away a Canva Pro Subscription valid for 365 days worth $119.95 to any lucky user who comments below.

All the best!
Any update @Jackboys ?

All the best!

If I'm a Winner. The first thing I will do is to appreciate the Giver and secondly, to design free single banner for 5 clients as give away before using it to generate revenue as a freelancer. The word said give and it shall be given unto you. Thanks

I am very much noob when it comes to graphic design and creativity. Canva will help me use readymade resources to create graphic materials to use on my educational sites and coaching.

Thank you for running this giveaway. I really appreciate.

Alright guys, time to announce the winner of the Canva Pro Giveaway.
(1 year Plan)

Remember that the chosen winner is completely random. It wasn't that somebody was better or somebody said something nicer. Its completely random. I feel sad bcoz many of you entered the giveaway but only One winner is chosen out of many. Don't need to worry about anything as there will be more giveaways in the upcoming time.

So, the winners are....Wait for it...
(Drum roll)

Congratulations to the winner of the giveaway. Hope that it will be of great help to them.

Don't need to worry those who didn't win. Better Luck Next Time maybe.
More giveaways on the way.

Stay Tuned!

• Love
Reactions: Hexor
Alright guys, time to announce the winner of the Canva Pro Giveaway.
(1 year Plan)

Remember that the chosen winner is completely random. It wasn't that somebody was better or somebody said something nicer. Its completely random. I feel sad bcoz many of you entered the giveaway but only One winner is chosen out of many. Don't need to worry about anything as there will be more giveaways in the upcoming time.

So, the winners are....Wait for it...
(Drum roll)

Congratulations to the winner of the giveaway. Hope that it will be of great help to them.

Don't need to worry those who didn't win. Better Luck Next Time maybe.
More giveaways on the way.

Stay Tuned!

Wow. Finally I won something

Usually, I do not win these type of contests but willing to have Canva for my Upwork --freelancer work.

I will win or not but it is a great place I found. You all guys behind all these efforts are appreciable and hats off for them.

Hey Babak...I will use mostly for the social media like post,quotes,and videos and of course sometime for my blog

All the best!

I am a professional digital marketer. I need to make creatives all the time. It would be very much helpful for me.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock