• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Giveaway | Canva Pro Account

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, i am giving you canva pro account for free.

Canva is a graphic design platform that allows users to create social media graphics, presentations, posters and other visual content. It is available on web and mobile, and integrates millions of images, fonts, templates and illustrations.

Who will reply this thread first wins account...
me

May i have one please, if its still available . Many thanks for all your help.

I am helping the NGO to create websites, it would be useful to make banners, logo and other design works for them since i provide my service to them as free volunteerig service. it would be useful.

Canva is a graphic design platform that allows users to create social media graphics, presentations, posters and other visual content. It is available on web and mobile, and integrates millions of images, fonts, templates and illustrations.

Me please .Merci

Bro can I get an account too. I am a designer and the account will help very much in my work

Hey! Late to the party but i'd really like it :)

Allow me to get the free account 1 year, I really need it, as graphic designer some times I help other people or non-profit organization without payment. If I get the account I hope I can help other member here too to create graphic design product.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock