• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Giveaway] Canva PRO EDU - FREE FOR 1 YEAR - Now Open For All

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Members are NOT Eligible to enter

Rule : You must like and reply with your intentions for the Canva PRO account.

I will select upto 10 winner.
Hello
I'm already using the free canva for making my website's product images , logos , facebook banner etc. Look at my creations, these are all made in canva. A pro account will help me more. My fb page is fb.me/monjushabeauty and website is monjusha.uk.to

Attachments

• logo.png
    logo.png
    53 KB · Views: 4
  • Copy of Copy of Copy of Untitled Design.png
    Copy of Copy of Copy of Untitled Design.png
    168.6 KB · Views: 5
  • Copy of Untitled Design (1).png
    Copy of Untitled Design (1).png
    420.5 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: resorts01
Hello bro, I need Canvas to help me design my side business promotion.
This will greatly helps me.
Thank you
Need it so much for my projects because using the pro account will be so beneficial on using the pro features and resource as well. I am sure I can get this Giveaway. #optimism
I need it for my online class. Thank you.
Hello
I'm already using the free canva for making my website's product images , logos , facebook banner etc. Look at my creations, these are all made in canva. A pro account will help me more. My fb page is fb.me/monjushabeauty and website is monjusha.uk.to

selected pm me your email

• Love
Reactions: mahins and Ekaggata
I have a new online store and i make a lot of images for my store I use free Canva version but when I use some elements it says pro version required can you please provide me the access it will help alot

I wont be eligible. But, this is a good early Christmas present to those who are :)

Cheers!
Hi, I am interested. WIll be using it to create designs for my non-profit. facebook.com/psifonorg
personal use for my website
Hi , Thanks for your giveaway
I need pro account to resize images that I create for my social media

regards.
Great giveaway bro. I would like to be a part. Please consider my request.
Hi sir, I am a graphic designer and own my small bussines in my house, i dont have a big resource to grow up it,
thank you.
Hi, I am interested.
Great giveaway bro. this is a real black friday
Planing use canvas pro for designs in my personal project in a furniture store, instagram.com/dikasamuebles , i want to improve my feed and try to reach more people!
Waiting for this. giveaway.
I intend to start being active on social media and canva-pro account can save a lot of my time as currently i am juggling with couple of free accounts from time to time.
Would love this for my social media designs . Thanks
I really, really need this, plz count me in.
Wow another giveaway!!!!
I would be really grateful I get one account.
Thank you for this giveaway, I need it only for personal use.
Good luck for everyone participating.
Long live BABIATO
Thanks It will really helpful for me to speed up my work
Thanks for hosting the giveaway. It would be helpful for me to get an account to test out pro features and create graphics and videos for my social media. I hope I’m not too late.

Not Selected But I have something for you i am give you canva pro pm me fast keep grow babiato family

Hi, I am Interested. I WIll use it to create designs for my projects and edit images.
Thanks.

Hi bro, I need Canvas to help me design my business promotion. This will more helped me. Thanks. have a good day!

Hi - it would be a nice present - please let me in - thanks

Lol i see now @imtiyazali4410 stole the layout and the text of my signature. Never expected that..
Well changing it for good, hope he does not steal it again :D
Nah.. if you want steal it again i dont care.. seen the hypocrisy already.

• Haha
Reactions: imtiyazali4410
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock