• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Giveaway] Canva PRO EDU - FREE FOR 1 YEAR - Now Open For All

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello bro, I need Canvas to help me design my side business promotion.
This will greatly helps me.
Thank you

Need it so much for my projects because using the pro account will be so beneficial on using the pro features and resource as well. I am sure I can get this Giveaway. #optimism

Thanks for hosting the giveaway. It would be helpful for me to get an account to test out pro features and create graphics and videos for my social media. I hope I’m not too late.

Hey buddy i am interested and also i am going to start my graphic designer journey using canva. I started watching tutorials on youtube about canva and some of them used in canva premium.
Maybe , you come up with your thread at the same time. Maybe there is some reason behind it. Thank you man. More love
Hi, Im interested and would like to use it for teaching the kids in my village.

Thanks btw.
Hello, how are you? First thanks for your availability. I would like to win one of your accounts, as I work with a graphic designer and that would help me a lot to speed up my time. Thank you in advance.
Need it so much for my projects because using the pro account will be so beneficial on using the pro features and resource as well. I am sure I can get this Giveaway. #optimism
I need it for my online class. Thank you.

selected pm me your email

@medw1311 its ok now ?

Reactions: Scorp and imraxstar
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock