• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Giveaway] Canva PRO EDU - FREE FOR 1 YEAR - Now Open For All

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Members are NOT Eligible to enter

Rule : You must like and reply with your intentions for the Canva PRO account.

I will select upto 10 winner.

Hi, please do not mind my reply but it sounds a bit silly to post such "rules"! It is OBVIOUS that all who come to this / such websites / forums is to save money initially when starting their business / website.

Please provide genuine help if you can / want but please do not make it a joke!

I hope you understand my post and realize that I do not mean any disrespect.

Thanks

Reactions: HamzaHashim
Hi, please do not mind my reply but it sounds a bit silly to post such "rules"! It is OBVIOUS that all who come to this / such websites / forums is to save money initially when starting their business / website.

Please provide genuine help if you can / want but please do not make it a joke!

I hope you understand my post and realize that I do not mean any disrespect.

Thanks
Such rules have to be imposed as some people can fast register 100 babiato accounts and eat the whole giveaway...

I would love to have one as a new member of Babiato family and also, I love to play with colors and graphics.

Planing use canvas pro for designs in my personal project in a furniture store, instagram.com/dikasamuebles , i want to improve my feed and try to reach more people!

Hey buddy i am interested and also i am going to start my graphic designer journey using canva. I started watching tutorials on youtube about canva and some of them used in canva premium.
Maybe , you come up with your thread at the same time. Maybe there is some reason behind it. Thank you man. More love

I intend to start being active on social media and canva-pro account can save a lot of my time as currently i am juggling with couple of free accounts from time to time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock