• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Giveaway] DriveMere - 75GB Cloud File Hosting - Free

@adderall - I tried to upload video files. 2GB and 1GB. Both failed partway. I tried other types of files. If they were small files like jpg they would upload. But all other files failed. Nothing would upload.
Clicked on the support tab. No response.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: mogrosso
Thank you very much for creating this cloud hosting service, it works very well

No it does NOT. All my video files failed to upload and not one word of reply to support requests.

Its working for me, but i am not uploading video files, most of what I am uploading are small files, maybe max 50 mb

well the sites died....
as i expect, something like that should be minimum 1 year active wheter it's have visitor or no... they should be active... feels bad to other's people who store last data on there lol

Reactions: adarshak103
Yeah - it kicked the bucket - but it was not really suitable for large-ish files either.
There are free ones that actually seem to be here to stay - like Treasure . The link is a referral link that gives the referred and the referrer 10 GB of extra permanent storage. So you get 20GB of initial storage. With no daily caps, or other crap.
They say they encrypt all storage and on top of that they let you connect your other cloud storage accounts in order to use them under one single interface BUT with the added benefit of encrypting those too.
So you might give it a try. I cannot stress enough not to use it for sensitive data - unless it's already encrypted and do not use it as a precious data repository - it might and most likely won't last.

Hope this helps!
Peace!

well... if you want to really using for filehosting, maybe you guys can clone my idea...
well... if you guys know script named filebob if i not wrong,
that's simple filehosting maybe can get some money....

the plan is integrate filehosting sites with safelink adsense + Premium link
so whenever people download the files, they need to go trough safelink
if they didn't like safelink, they can paid to get it instant...

file store on wasabi server, so we can use some decent vps for website and database alone.
and use rule more download = unlimited storage
less download = limited storage and at some point files will be deleted automatically
and premium account = limitless

need more finalize some idea and mechanism, but that's will be a good and realible download sites,
if you give people some big storage without any mutual benefit (or they use it for cold storage) then your file hosting sites will surely dead because lack of visitor, money, and can't pay the server etc

well, if the problem on encryption i hear something on github while i still on campus before covid
"encrypted hosting" but because i using campus computer and i forget to bring phone, i can't login and bookmark it lol XD
maybe you can integrate that also, lol

I tried to start own cloud hosting in my country unlimited storage for a resonable price a month.. Got the idea and the tools all here from Babiato :) :) Maybe someone else can use this idea for their own country :)

I tried to start own cloud hosting in my country unlimited storage for a resonable price a month.. Got the idea and the tools all here from Babiato :) :) Maybe someone else can use this idea for their own country :)
cloud hosting? those will surely have any tos on it...
and will have some limitation or bad speed...

just saying.... that you can't realible to cloud hosting or normal hosting for a filehosting services, if you want to run file hosting services, you need atleast vps and or a server to host the files

example, you can use yetishare
but you also need other's like wasabi to store the files, so when people download from your sites, the sites not "full" with download alone...

Using 3rd party hosting to host the files. My site only connects the host with the users and assign space on the cloud storage to the logged in user. Quite easy to set up actually

like i said before, hosting....
well... they have less speed, and if user download-upload in one same time, then the sites will be down, or slowing down, if the sites is not down then overall services speed is slow down

Greetings Fellow Babiato Members!

This giveaway is for 75GB of Cloud File Hosting space for at least one year, FREE. This is a project of mine and my hope is that the service grows.

Host any file, everything is encrypted. Visit our site for more details. Visit, register, and get your 75GB. And we have NO ADS :cool:

https://drivemere-removed

The 75GB giveaway ends in 48 hours from now. Current time - 1:30AM CST America
Once giveaway ends, you can still get 25GB Free of Charge!

Enjoy Everyone

https://drivemere-removed

JUST ANOTHER WORDPRESS SITE...​

• Haha
Reactions: ouedkniss

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nibirunemesis
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock