• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Giveaway - File Sharing Account 25GB - Simple - No Ads

adderall

Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
GiveAway Master
Mar 24, 2020
United States
litemere.org
Drivemere.gif

Hellow Fellow Babiato Members,

Another giveaway by @adderall

I have started a new File Sharing Website, https://drivemere-removed . For the next two weeks, I am offering people who sign up on DriveMere 25GB of free storage space. I simply request you leave a review on the easy use of the website.

Enjoy your new file sharing host,

Adderall

Last edited:
Where to leave the review bro?? Plus wanted to know if I can use it for piracy or store files to share here on babiato.

Where to leave the review bro?? Plus wanted to know if I can use it for piracy or store files to share here on babiato.
Yes and you can leave the review here. I want to make sure it is easy to use, even easy for a child. :)

Everything is twice encrypted with my service, no way of finding out what the actual file is until downloaded.

Have signed up, pretty cool interface, but won't be able to test it for somedays 😅😅😅😅

Thanks. Just signed up so we'll see how it goes. Can't test it for a couple of days, but always useful to have extra space for Babiato files! :)

Reactions: adderall
Must add api support for third party app integration like Dropbox for easy file sharing on website or in custom app. Dark mode is cool.

Reactions: Pixelate
Registered. Looks clean on first glance. Will report further after using it.

hello again,
add option for adding files over url(import files using just url). can be more useful if availble eith google drive import integration.
the interface is super clean and friendly(y)

Just register my account, the interface is similar to google drive looks good but simple. Try to be something unique add illustrations and effects and the dark mode option was a great idea :) 3.5 ⭐

Just create my account too.
Simple to use. And for once this drive accepts my files with a low bandwith and no shutdown.
thx

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock