• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

( Giveaway ) Freepik Premium account for 30 days 🔥

Consider me next time :) To say such an offer is immense is an understatement. I live design..

Reactions: Deepansh
Bro.. I'm building a website for a friend .. and I need a graphic .. if you're kind .. I hope I will be selected too

Hello @Webstod

Amazing Giveaway Bro.

Well, I am actually in dire need of an image downloading service like Freepik because I create a lot of fresh content for my all my site's Pinterest profiles and I need good relevant high-quality images for that.

This account from you if I win of course will be a boon :)

Congrats to all winners :)

Hello Webstod 👋

This is a real big giveaway that you offer us in these festive time 😯. First of all, congratulations to tariqicp, ECO529, Sajidmontachir13, ronouk & danielpk ! Some of them already helped me before and they deserved to win👍.

I'll give it a try too then. I'm a rookie web designer and I'm trying to create all kind of website to obtain a maximum experience in a short period of time. As all designers, we need good quality graphics to give life to our designs and this is my intention when using freepik. I already made many freepik requests on babiato in the past and it was only to achieve one goal: creating modern website for my clients.

So this is my participation and if I'm not selected, good luck to everyone else 🙌! Because this is a real Xmas gift that Webstod is offering us 🎁 !

Reactions: Krishu and Ekaggata
Hi family

hope everyone is doing good :)

The account will be a private account. if you got selected i need your email.

Rule : You must like and reply with your intentions for the freepik premium account.

New members can also join

i will select upto 5 members

Available Slot: 3

Selected members

tariqicp
ECO529
Sajidmontachir13
ronouk
danielpk

if you are interested in flaticon

Plz..provide me premium account...i need this one plz....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock