• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Giveaway] GSuite Account Lifetime with Custom Username and Unlimited Drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey buddy, I am newbie freelancer as you can see my website edited. I can't pay the bill of google g-suite if you can help me in getting it then I will be very thankful to you

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Mamo
UPDATE (Again)

Member already getting it:

- White Devil.13247
- P3ngu1n.26470
- hexor.70889
- giulianovizzini.26102
- zen123.16885
- Bazooka.29870
- RonanTheAccuser.50299
- slvrsteele.43214
- johnwick.33472
- ubaid.19824
- ddpanda.34702
- jessejames.31055
- falconizer.32569
- hacgiay.13063
- fkfatih.28147
- scorp.24533
- and still 4 more
am I qualified ?

Reactions: Mamo
UPDATE (Again)

Member already getting it:

- White Devil.13247
- P3ngu1n.26470
- hexor.70889
- giulianovizzini.26102
- zen123.16885
- Bazooka.29870
- RonanTheAccuser.50299
- slvrsteele.43214
- johnwick.33472
- ubaid.19824
- ddpanda.34702
- jessejames.31055
- falconizer.32569
- hacgiay.13063
- fkfatih.28147
- scorp.24533
- and still 4 more
Am I qualified?

Reactions: tpetualang
The title said it all, I want to give G-Suite Account with Unlimited GDrive Lifetime until Google going bankruptcy. I'm using my private domain, I don't sell the accounts using this domain anywhere. The domain already bought for 10 years

Because this is private domain and I want to keep it safe from any spam or violation that can be dangerous for my domain (and you when you get the account).

I will give requirements:

- I can't give it to you if your account made around April, May, June, July - 2020 it should be older than it
- You have valuable post more than 100
- Have at least 28 Trophy and or 100 likes reaction
- Member with Tag more than "Active Member" will get more prioritize

What can I do with this account?

Q: I have the requirements to get the account, Now what should I do?
A: Post it here your chosen username for the account, just censor it if you want to keep it private and PM me the username

Q: What is the dos and don'ts for this account?
A: Just follow Google ToS, and NEVER PUBLIC SHARE anything illegal with this account (like nulled theme, cracked software, movies or music files etc), once you share it just matter of time someone report it and your account will got ban.

For prevent spamming the requirements is NOT FIXED, I will choose and tell you whether you're qualified or not.

For this phase I will only give 20 Accounts to 20 Member and close it for a while to see the progress if there's any report to this giveaway accounts from google.
Nice giveaway.. Thanks.

why am not in count list bro @aplusk777

Maybe because you do not meet the requirements that he wrote in his first post?

"Requirements:
- I can not give it to you if your account made around April, May, June, July - 2020 it should be older than it
- You have valuable post more than 100
- Have at least 28 Trophy and or 100 likes reaction
- Member with Tag more than "Active Member" will get more prioritize"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OUSSAMA4
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock