• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

GIVEAWAY: Heimdal Thor Premium Home FREE for 3-Years

merazuk

Sep 20, 2019
Hi there,
I'm a new member here. Today I have got a nice giveaway offer and wish to share it in this forum.
and it is about
Heimdal Thor Premium Home FREE for 3-Years
next-generation computer security software for Windows PC

It is offering an attractive giveaway offer
Giveaway details:
Product name: Heimdal Thor Premium Home

License type: 3-years/ 10 devices
Platform: Windows

Terms of the offer
This is 3-years license for 10 devices
• Non-commercial use
• Free updates
• Free tech support
Register before this offer has ended

Giveaway Page Link is Here

How to get the activation key for FREE?
Step 1. Open the Giveaway page for Heimdal Thor Premium Home with the voucher code is included
Enter your information and pick the license type that you want to get for free (license length up to 3 -year, number of devices up to 10-devices)
Process the checkout by clicking the “Check out” button

After that You will get your activation key and download details on the new windows.
They also send these details to the email address you used in your purchase.

Finally, Download and install Heimdal Thor Premium on your computer. Activate it and enjoy full-featured for 3-years free.
And dont forget to verify your email by clicking activation (will send your inbox)

Follow me on Instagram

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Mr. Leech Slayer
Hi @merazuk

Welcome to the Forum :), regarding above GiveAway, I've followed the instructions but the Final Price isn't $0.00

It doesn't work. They have canceled the free offer. They are giving a 70% discount using that voucher now.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: merazuk
can you share a screenshot of your tab ??
Cause I am still getting the giveaway offer in my tab.

Maybe it is country restricted or something else. Use a vpn (USA location) for a second try.

And Finally check this page from where I got this offer.

You didn't even checked '3 Years' on top :D That's why it shows $0 for you

• Haha
Reactions: Mr. Leech Slayer
Sorry to inform you that the giveaway is over but dont worry. You can PM me and I shall back you the activation code. Cause I have 10 devices authority to use it till the next 3 years.

Pls download the mini installer file and pm me for the activation key. Thanks for your concern.

Sorry to inform you that the giveaway is over but dont worry. You can PM me and I shall back you the activation code. Cause I have 10 devices authority to use it till the next 3 years.

Pls download the mini installer file and pm me for the activation key. Thanks for your concern.
One for me please. PM sent.

Congratulations on your success. Now it is proved that this offer has some restrictions that we don't know about. So the best way to share the key to others via inbox.

Because the key can be shared up to 9 other Windows PC Legally. So I suggest sharing your key up to 7 users (Max) keep 3 to yourself.

Congratulations on your success. Now it is proved that this offer has some restrictions that we don't know about. So the best way to share the key to others via inbox.

Because the key can be shared up to 9 other Windows PC Legally. So I suggest sharing your key up to 7 users (Max) keep 3 to yourself.
I will share the key for 5 users because i have 5 laptops. Message me in inbox then i will share it.

Guys, that website has some backend issue if the promotional offer stopped then Why I am able to buy it. Because I just repurchased that software with 1 year and 3 years plan.

Your country?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock