• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Giveaway - LinkedIn Learning Online Courses by lynda.com - ON HOLD

adderall

Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
GiveAway Master
Mar 24, 2020
United States
litemere.org
Good Day Fellow Babiato Members,

This is another giveaway by @adderall. I am doing something different today and offering LikedIn Learning Videos by Lynda.com. Membership for access to all videos is $30 a month. I am offering you the same great videos upon request for free. Simply search for the video you want and reply with the title and url of the video you wish to have. I have to download each video in sections, so check back within 24-48 hours for your video. If I am online, I will start working on at once. I hope this will help the Babiato community.

To make official request, you must "LIKE" this post then reply with request.

Search here: https://www.linkedin.com/learning/

LONG LIVE BABIATO!

adderall

good day adderall

can you help with this one

thanks in advance !

I am preparing your files now. I have to download each individual video, which takes time. I wish I could have had it ready sooner. To everyone, in the future, please select lessons that are in English if possible, so that the community will be able to learn as well. This is an English website, please read Babiato Terms and rules, https://babia.to/threads/babiato-forums-terms-rules.6977/

good day adderall

can you help with this one

thanks in advance !

Your file is ready for download. It is a zip file with all video files and exercise files.

Hello Bro,
Can i have this?

This giveaway is on hold, as I am having some trouble with the downloads. Because of this, I shall give some Active Members and Trusted Members a Username and Password so that they can view the content directly.

Thanks for your understanding,

adderall

Reactions: JesseJames
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock