• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[GiveAway] - PAID TO INVITE SYSTEM

OnlineMoneyNet

Banned User
Jan 19, 2021
All over the interweb
mnshop.org
Paid to Invite is a new system which can generate you alot of income in short time, without much effort. First of all you have to understand how this system works.
Requirements• PHP 5.2 or higher
• 1 MySQL database
• mod_rewrite must be enabled

Well, this system works in 3 eays steps:

1. User have to join (it takes no more than 1 minute)
  2. After registration, he have to activate his account by choosing a memberhip (there are 3 memberships, you decide the prices for each membership)
  3. User have to invite people and he will earn commissions (based on his membership) for every referral who choose a memberhip

This script comes with some cool features like:

• Complex user dashboard (with stats and other stuff)
  • Complex admin panel (see website stats, manage website settings, members, transactions, etc)
  • Banner ads system (based on membership, user can also add a different amount of banner ads on website)
  • Levels system with rewards
  • Payment proofs page
  • Contact page
  • Help & FAQ pages
  • Full Screen Mode
  • Notification System
  • Recent Activity System
Demo : http://pti.paidtasks.net/
Serial Id : You can type in whatever you wish
Serial Key : You can type in whatever you wish

For more nulled scripts from mn-shop.com send me a Private Message , i have them all :D
Download : https://mega.nz/file/TIsQSSKI#Uhu9RjVHwSralGXVtIj0_UfGefUjQGDtu22w-zTaaw0

Hi mod, I think this thread should be in the rightful place as the OP has been banned? well, you know what I meant. LOL

giphy.gif

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock