• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[GIVEAWAY] REQUEST ANYTHING FROM FREEPIK PREMIUM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tidalwave

Sep 19, 2020
Just want to do my bit of giving something to this wonderful community here.

1. Comment here with the url of your item from Feepik
2. I will reply you with a direct download link
3. To be fair to everyone, strictly just 1 link per request per day per person ! I will increase more links later
4, download it right away because I will remove it after few days to clear space for others
5, sometimes I might miss you , just make a request again
6. Enjoy !

Last edited:
Just want to do my bit of giving something to this wonderful community here.

1. Comment here with the url of your item from Feepik
2. I will reply you with a direct download link
3. To be fair to everyone, strictly just 1 link per request per day per person ! I will increase more links later
4, download it right away because I will remove it after few days to clear space for others
5. Enjoy !
Hey buddy, can I have these please:

Thank you very much..!

• Love
Reactions: LM1984
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock