• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Giveaway] Round 2 - Any Theme/Plugin For FREE!

These 2 Moodle Themes are extremely rare and popular. They usually go for $99 each but since tomorrow is your deadline, and you have set a limit of $50 for ForestTheme, they have dropped their prices to $49 for first time to
make sure we could grab a copy for Babiato followers! ;)

-50% | Alpha 1.4.0 - Responsive Premium LMS Theme for Moodle 3.8, 3.9, 3.10 and later - $99 $49

-50% | Space v1.11.6 | Responsive Premium LMS Moodle 3.8, 3.9, 3.10+ Theme, based on Bootstrap 4 - $99 $49

With all the remote learning trends due to the pandemic we could all use more Moodle Templates around here.

Please vote +1 guys!

This will be great to have Please Reduced to $45

or this

MasterClass - LMS & Education WordPress Theme
I have purchased and uploaded this theme to babiato due to a high request for it. The link still has to be approved by staff. I hope everyone enjoys. The giveaway is still on until the end date and time listed in the main post.

The Winning Themes/Plugins are:

UpVote - Social Bookmarking WordPress Theme

and

Clenix - Cleaning Services WordPress Theme

I have purchased both of these themes and they will be available once approved by staff. In addition, I will choose several other themes to purchase among those listed in this post, because of Black Friday Sales.

For Americans, Have a Happy Thanksgiving and for all, I hope you enjoy your new themes and thanks for participating.

Later I will post a link to all plugins purchased for easy access.

@Babak, @CyberDeviL, @ELLIO7, @Jano, @medw1311, @patrocle, @slvrsteele, @TassieNZ, @tuton012, @hexor

Last edited:
More sad than angry😞 I was really hoping for some Moodle love here!
@doodooli -Have you heard of any of these:
Klassroom – Premium Moodle Theme
Alanta – Responsive Premium Moodle Theme, based on Bootstrap 4
Edumy – Premium Moodle LMS Theme
Lambda – Responsive Moodle Theme
Pofo – Creative Portfolio and Blog WordPress Theme

-I can get one of theme now, the others you requested may take a few days.

• Love
Reactions: Babak
Thanks for the generous offer @adderall. If you really think you can get either Space or Alpha in a few days, then it would be awesome and I wouldn't mind waiting. Otherwise don't worry about it... Regardless, I really appreciate the follow up and your effort. Cheers :)

Thanks for the generous offer @adderall. If you really think you can get either Space or Alpha in a few days, then it would be awesome and I wouldn't mind waiting. Otherwise don't worry about it... Regardless, I really appreciate the follow up and your effort. Cheers :)
I have the theme Space v1.11.7, when you login I shall give it to you then upload to Babiato!

• Love
Reactions: Tired
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock