• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Giveaway] Skillshare Courses

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes sir, the Resource File that you gave me previously has only exercise files, and the course has provided what they called 'Cheat Sheet' is not including on the resources file that you gave me. Thanks for replying by the way, i really appreciate you effort. ❤
Hello
check this ones

tell me if it's the right ones

New requuest!!! thanksss :giggle:

New requuest!!! thanksss :giggle:

Reactions: annavicky1980
Request Skillshare courses here.

RULES:
  • 1 course/day/user.
  • If there is no activity, you can request more.
NOTE:
  • I will be using link shortener as I am trying to get some other services for giveaways.
  • The files will be compressed in a rar/zip file for easy upload.
  • Subtitles will be included in the rar/zip file.
  • Video quality will be normal/432p/480p/540p/576p if the course has more than 10 lessons.
  • Video quality will be 720p/1080p if the course has 10 or less lessons.
THE LINKS WILL BE DELETED IN 24-48 HOURS, SO MAKE SURE YOU DOWNLOAD IT WITHIN THAT TIME

Hey @Havokz1 Thanks for your help. :)

Hey @Havokz1 Thanks for your help. :)

• Love
Reactions: webhugo
Hi bro. thanks if possible.

Hi bro. thanks if possible.

Reactions: Graphic46

Reactions: EKEL001
Hi.
Please, may I have this courses?
Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock