• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Giveaway, updated] 100% off, On two items. 3077 backlinks, profile creation backlinks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never tried the DA & PA, intresting to try, i wish to get one.
Still available? because when i enter the coupon i get only 50%.
how to get 100%?
thank you
daya
Indeed its 100% off try your luck.

now its 75% not 100%, i will wait...
Some leacher have spread to other portals as well, I think from this they would have made it cost. initially when I shared its was 100% off, wait. let's see, else buy if you wish. lol.

Trust me your DA and PA increases, I'm the proof for that. :)

Reactions: daya143
Some leacher have spread to other portals as well, I think from this they would have made it cost. initially when I shared its was 100% off, wait. let's see, else buy if you wish. lol.

Trust me your DA and PA increases, I'm the proof for that. :)
i will Wait, i will surly try. i will share my exprience to you

• Love
Reactions: Sashidhar073
First of all the coupon will give a discount from 6 to 1.50 so there is missinformation. And people, please WAKE up SEO cannot be made like this with 1-000000 backlinks, thats stupid. I give you a file of last customer who paid some so called INdian SEO expert company, and they spammed they use botnets and LOW DP and ranking pages.

Backlinking is most time consuming job, because you should never use backlinking to wordpress posts comments and such.

All these people who wrote here yes I need, they have no idea what backlinking is and how to proper build backlinks. Nor they know about the penalties their sites will get, thats why you people will never rank.

@Babak just another scam to get money fast... Please be more aware of people who promise something for free especially backlinks and SEO services. We all know SEO is never free! Unless a nice scam. You end up going there to buy their nulled plugins... Cmon folks I expected to be.

First of all the coupon will give a discount from 6 to 1.50 so there is missinformation. And people, please WAKE up SEO cannot be made like this with 1-000000 backlinks, thats stupid. I give you a file of last customer who paid some so called INdian SEO expert company, and they spammed they use botnets and LOW DP and ranking pages.

Backlinking is most time consuming job, because you should never use backlinking to wordpress posts comments and such.

All these people who wrote here yes I need, they have no idea what backlinking is and how to proper build backlinks. Nor they know about the penalties their sites will get, thats why you people will never rank.

@Babak just another scam to get money fast... Please be more aware of people who promise something for free especially backlinks and SEO services. We all know SEO is never free! Unless a nice scam. You end up going there to buy their nulled plugins... Cmon folks I expected to be.

I myself my giving away files to other people, since i could reply to all comments and messages(due to time frame in babiato) i told people to go and do it yourself over that (provided) link with coupon code.

there are people here who has replied backed to the thread "i downloaded" thanks, more over there are leacher who took this thread and pasted in other forum as well
I guess due to mass download or visits, probably they would have changed the coupon code.

PS: I have changed the thread for you info.

• Love
Reactions: tooeasymoney
People dont use such backlinks, you will ruin your website overall ranks. You will end up crying and learning about how to dissavow links. I do SEO since I own a agency since 2014, and backlinking is a complex process that. definetely has to be done over time. There are no shortcuts in SEO. Only by paying ads, or doing proper optimization onsite, offsite so that you rank well on organic results. Speaking from experience!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock