• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Giveaway] WP Email Doesn't Get Into Gmail's Spambox Anymore, FREE!!!

Thanks for your help, I use Cloudflare I think there is a problem with my SMTP connection

If there is anyone here using Cloudflare and managed to make this work your assistant will be greatly appreciated

Can you login to your yandex mail and turn on smtp setting?
Btw i'm using cloudflare too for my site.
please a little guide would help. I am not too familiar with Yandex mail
after logging in yandex mail where can I find smtp setting

Last edited:
please a little guide would help. I am not too familiar with Yandex mail

Hi @hexor and @ntn,
please go to mail.yandex.com and after login
Click on gear icon on the upper right, then click "...other"
on left side choose "email clients"

marcelltane16.jpg Screen Shot 2020-08-17 at 11.02.37 PM.png

also please check your server port, is 465 is open.
I don't have adequate skills in manage VPS (my friend helped me) so I'm not sure how to check on server side.
I checked my cloudflare, turned on for my site. SSL/TLS encryption mode is Full (strict)

please let me know for progress

Hi @hexor and @ntn,
please go to mail.yandex.com and after login
Click on gear icon on the upper right, then click "...other"
on left side choose "email clients"

marcelltane16.jpg Screen Shot 2020-08-17 at 11.02.37 PM.png

also please check your server port, is 465 is open.
I don't have adequate skills in manage VPS (my friend helped me) so I'm not sure how to check on server side.
I checked my cloudflare, turned on for my site. SSL/TLS encryption mode is Full (strict)

please let me know for progress
yandex.png
my settings are already same as yours. but connection down in wordpress

I have no idea with your SMTP port setting. Im curious why your port is closed. I will let u know if I have an answer to this.
I've been set up this for 8 sites and all success. but in condition all SMTP port is open.
do you have filter rule in cloudflare? did you try to turn it off for a while?

Maybe other server masters can help you.

yandex.png
my settings are already same as yours. but connection down in wordpress
Connect to Russia Vpn then Open App Password Option. then name your app as WordPress and system name as Linux then Yandex will give you an app password use this password as your primary password that you have entered on SMTP config. Check and Let me know. Its Worked for me

Reactions: andrewtane
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock