• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Giveaways] Office 365 A1 with OneDrive 5TB Cloud Storage

aplusk777

Jun 11, 2020
Just like my another giveaways (now closed) but now I want to give Office 365 Account with 5TB OneDrive Cloud Storage.

But for this giveaways, the requirements is really simple.

- You only must have at least: 20 post
-
Your account is not made on July or August 2020 (it have to be more older than that)
- 1 Account only for 1 member (if you get caught requesting two accounts with different user accounts, your O365 account will got ban)

I'm using my private domain on this, Member with tag more than Active Member will get more prioritize. Please like this post if this giveaway really help you, and don't forget to always backup your data. It's never safe to store your data anywhere, even on your private hardisk!

Please POST your chosen USERNAME here, and I will give you the password on PM. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi aplusk777,

May I have one account, please ?
Username: initx

Thank you very much ;) !

Just like my another giveaways (now closed) but now I want to give Office 365 Account with 5TB OneDrive Cloud Storage.

But for this giveaways, the requirements is really simple.

- You only must have at least: 20 post
-
Your account is not made on July or August 2020 (it have to be more older than that)
- 1 Account only for 1 member (if you get caught requesting two accounts with different user accounts, your O365 account will got ban)

I'm using my private domain on this, Member with tag more than Active Member will get more prioritize. Please like this post if this giveaway really help you, and don't forget to always backup your data. It's never safe to store your data anywhere, even on your private hardisk!

Please POST your chosen USERNAME here, and I will give you the password on PM. Thanks!
I'd love to get one. Username pittza

Anyone who doesn't know you can actually get office 365 and onedrive for free. Someone already shared the method here long ago you can search it up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fahad1026
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock