• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

[Giveway] 1 Premium Month Envato Elements - FREE

adderall

Babiato Lover
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
GiveAway Master
Mar 24, 2020
United States
litemere.org
envato-elements-NGjXE9.jpg
Greetings Fellow Members,

This is another giveaway hosted by @adderall .

Today I am giving away one Envato Elements account with a 30 day premium subscription.

Rules

Not open to new members

First 5 people to reply and like post are entered into contest.

Reply, post what you will use Envato Elements for and pick a number between 1 and 10.

Once a number is picked, it can not be picked by another user.

A random number will be picked by https://www.random.org/ and the person who chooses the correct random number wins!

Have Fun and Good Luck to All!

Attachments

• video-to-gif-converter(7).gif
    video-to-gif-converter(7).gif
    119 KB · Views: 16
thanks for giveaway, im pickup number 8,
i will use envato element for some project, i hope i can win this time :)

Reactions: adderall
Hello adderall !

Thank you for this giveaway.

I'm web designer and I currently have some ongoing web project. I mostly intend to use Adobe kits (XD, photoshop...), templates (wireframes), photos & mockups, in order to complete the first phase of our projects. Then I will need some website models that fit our needs (based on our wireframes).

I'm participating to this giveaway with the number: 3

Thank you ~

Last edited:
WoW

Please count me in

I will use it to download resources required for some websites

thanks for giveaway,
i will use envato elements for personal and practicing some resources that i get to that if i win to this contest
im picking number 7

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock