• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

GiveWP All Addons

GiveWP All Addons 2022-05-05

No permission to download
@CyberDeviL bro when u have free time please upload full package for latest
thanks

@Babak

Now tomorrow many GPL site will list it as "GiveWP All Addons Packge 2020-04-15 / GiveWP All Addons Packge 15-04.2020" with price $5 - $20 :p I bet you :sneaky::sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: Babak
@Babak

Now tomorrow many GPL site will list it as "GiveWP All Addons Packge 2020-04-15 / GiveWP All Addons Packge 15-04.2020" with price $5 - $20 :p I bet you :sneaky::sneaky:

Unless they are parsing and post each addon separately

Most of they dont, they will add the same date tag and post it :p

That's true. Seen it before, some GPL sites "premium membership" based even share same download links not only archives; found same download link on forums way before they were added on GPL sites. They didn't even bother to upload it on their own fileshare account.

Small edit: going offtopic from OP, I am sorry

That's true. Seen it before, some GPL sites "premium membership" based even share same download links not only archives; found same download link on forums way before they were added on GPL sites. They didn't even bother to upload it on their own fileshare account.

Small edit: going offtopic from OP, I am sorry

No issue, actually I don't mind people taking money / sell items where they made efforts actually (they cracked/nulled/purchased officially themselves) , but by fooling people - by copying the files from elsewhere freely - but sharing them as PAID / PAID Membership plan is something I hate personally by considering them as Unethical Job (n):rolleyes:

• Love
Reactions: Syed92 and Mr G
@CyberDeviL give-recurring 1.10.1 has a security patch, can you update?

from changelog
April 17th, 2020 = * Important: In this version we have patched an important security vulnerability.

Also, currency-switcher has an update.

@CyberDeviL give-recurring 1.10.1 has a security patch, can you update?

from changelog
April 17th, 2020 = * Important: In this version we have patched an important security vulnerability.

Also, currency-switcher has an update.
v1.10.1: April 17th, 2020 =
* Important: In this version we have patched an important security vulnerability. The fix prevents malicious actors from gaining unauthorized access to donor subscriptions where they would then be able to update subscription amounts or cancel the subscription. Please note: no credit card data or information was ever compromised as we never store card sensitive information to your database. Please update immediately and [contact our support](https://givewp.com/support/) if you have any issues or questions.

Attachments

• give-recurring-1.10.1.zip
    582.7 KB · Views: 11

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biiah_paixao
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock