• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

God of TikTok - Meet GoTT everybody!

I would have happy if you told this first " I might sell it once it's fixed ". When you created this buzz you could have said us right? You keep us waiting for so long and everyone was thinking you;ll leak for free. But later you said you're planning to sell. Even a mod pointed at you asking "all this for selling".

I have no problem if you want sell or just give free. problem is not disclosing it. And I'm sure many thumbs up came from your so called "exposing " post when everybody thoiught you are contributing.

And here again another guy is here trying to sell use something saying he hacked into server. You created this model and he's following it. After this if you both people contribute I'm happy but what about people who got sad watching all your posts and later know you're selling it. They'll surely feel about their time here. I'm speaking on their behalf.

I'll surely contribute and support the community here as much as I can!

@Elferan I'm saying it again, I'm not following any footsteps here, I just posted it here because I thought this might help someone interested in it.

Seriously elf man, stop it here. This is literally my first post here and replying to you is a nightmare, just don't make it worse by shooting unnecessary questions. @zer0gr4vity stopped posting about bubbletok in that thread and is clearly moving away from it. Understand that! 🤦‍♂️

I would have happy if you told this first " I might sell it once it's fixed ". When you created this buzz you could have said us right? You keep us waiting for so long and everyone was thinking you;ll leak for free. But later you said you're planning to sell. Even a mod pointed at you asking "all this for selling".

I have no problem if you want sell or just give free. problem is not disclosing it. And I'm sure many thumbs up came from your so called "exposing " post when everybody thoiught you are contributing.

And here again another guy is here trying to sell use something saying he hacked into server. You created this model and he's following it. After this if you both people contribute I'm happy but what about people who got sad watching all your posts and later know you're selling it. They'll surely feel about their time here. I'm speaking on their behalf.

I'll surely contribute and support the community here as much as I can!

I thought of dealing with it maturely but I assume you're a kid who's new into this and seriously need to get your facts right. So, I'm here again for my last response in this regard.

I DID NOT CREATE ANY BUZZ. Go, read my post again (https://babia.to/threads/i-hacked-retrytech-bubbletok-expose-time.24788/). I clearly mentioned the reason the of me being on this forum was people already made a hype about this broken overrated product.

And yes, I see you glued to the fact that a mod told me not to sell, since I didn't know the rules back then. But you're actually among those who's creating the buzz.

I did tell people "I might sell it or distribute it for free once it's fixed" in every message I received requesting a copy of BubbleTok.

And since you're very sure about that I got these thumb ups and trophies for "exposing" bubbletok . Do you mind counting those all for me ? since all I can see is 11 likes.

babito bubbletok post.png

Looks like you're disaster at mathematics or maybe need to fix your eyeglass power. Please work on yourself :)

P.S I'm already contributing to the community. Have kept your words in notice and waiting for your contribution already.

Lots of testosterone in this thread. Won't you guys want to hold your horses and move to something more efficient and less (or not) time consuming?
Thank you

Reactions: Elferan
Anyways, we have a working source code of tiktok app. The screenshot seen in the first post of this thread is our admin panel. And our app is workin. Trolls take you nowhere, this guy reposted my stuff from another forum, I can show you a real demo if you're interested. We sold the code for $10000 on the dark web and the guy wasn't fully satisfied so we intend to develop it better.

We plan releasing a free community version with the code and scripts from our hacked data where you guys can contibute code to us, an exchnage we expect for giving all of it (working admin panel + not-shitty code) for free.

Second is an production release with more improved features we plan to sell for other companies, we're just gonna repackage our hacked code + your contributed code on top of what we worked as a new release.

Who's with me?

@Elferan Calm your tits man. Yes, I see you talking about the buzz and I know you're one among those who just joined this forum for Bubbletok itself.

Yes, hear it loud. I did say I might sell it once it's fixed. But, you show me one person whom I asked money for (any amount) and i'll leave this forum forever. And even if I were selling it, I would've made sure I deliver the best. And everyone here is free to make their own decision be it distribute or sell.

I hacked "Firetok" today and when asked for the SQL dump, I shared it instantly. I've got Inditok's 1 million users databse and I see people asking for it. And now, if I work as you say, I must share that as well. Right ?
Without thinking how they're going to use it.

I've already contributed in these two weeks, that's the reason you see those thumbs ups and trophies Down my profile. So next time, before you talk about someone, make sure you know them well. And if you still want, I can share you screenshots (any number you want) where I've helped people with free security assessments and shared premium scripts for free and have paid content for free.

Yours words to you. Contribute or GFTO. Will wait when you put some resource here.

Peace ✌
Easy bro easy ...... Don't bury him alive

Reactions: zer0gr4vity
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock