• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Good Hosting- Recommend please

froodle

Banned User
Sep 9, 2020
I want to build several websites with different domains but all on one hosting plan, where I can sell them on flippa. Now, which host would you recommend for this, please

Cheers guys and gals

I recommend you to go with some cheap hosting while developing those and once you are done go to higher level hosting to show potential buyers speed and security.

Reactions: froodle
I have already files etc, just needed to put 7 domains on one server

I use some local hosting providers, we don't have language problems and it is great! Maybe You have some local providers too...

I use some local hosting providers, we don't have language problems and it is great! Maybe You have some local providers too...

Plenty, but just wanted an opinion of you good people, in case there is something new out there

Reactions: Niko Nemo
Our 'Web Ultimate' plan might be just perfect for you. Take a look at here. Contact us through the Live Chat if anything :)

Hello, how is your hosting service?

Hey there, Here are some reviews. Feel free to check our website to learn more about what features we have. Also, there is a 30-day money-back guarantee if you don't like the service, so no risk at all. Let me know if you have any questions :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock