• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Google drive "Direct Link Generator"

Status
Not open for further replies.

ticianovilardi

Trusted Seller
Apr 9, 2019
DOESN'T COMPLY WITH MARKETPLACE SELLING RULES . . THREAD CLOSED . .

Attachments

• google drive direct link.jpg
    google drive direct link.jpg
    168.6 KB · Views: 1,050
Reactions: Babak
I Am really interested in this script. Can you send me any demo? Can you tell me more about it? It is just PHP with MySQL database connection?

@Ygor

Sorry, I can't really give you this as it's on a thread with someone selling a similar one. Just wanted to show you a working version. :)

TassieNZ

Reactions: zatanx
No, it's not the same, mine generates a real direct download link, no file size limits, the url is encrypted is NOT a google drive url, it's undetectable etc.
No problem. If you want more sales you will find it better to put a working demo for people. :)

LOL Good work with demo. Add it to your first post as well. :)

@ticianovilardi

Two questions please?
  1. Can this be used on more than one site?
  2. Is there access to css so I can change the look of it?

Thanks,

TassieNZ

Yes, it can be used in more than one site
Yes, you can, here's an example I just made with css.
The limit is in your mind. 13332
Thanks, it's just that I prefer my layout, so wanted to make sure.

Can you send me payment details please? I will purchase tomorrow. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock