• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Google Drive Limits???

TassieNZ

Premium Uploader and Sometimes Hacker!
Staff member
Administrator
Colonel Hogan
Null Master
Trusted Seller
Trusted Uploader
Jan 17, 2019
New Zealand
gpl-elite.store
Any people here experts in Google Drive or at least understand it more than me? Hardly ever used it before.

I have a Team Drive and have uploaded around 1TB give or take. I am sharing this with a few people - not that many (yet!).

However, we are regularly getting "download quota exceeded". What on earth are the limits and is there a way around this?

At present it is quite a pain! Any input appreciated.

Thanks,

TassieNZ :)

Hi,

Google drive download limit for single file is around 700gb but in some cases it gets fluctuated.

To download that file get sharable link open in window or device click on add to my drive (The drive icon with + sign in top right corner).
Should be added that file to different account. This way the file will available to download..

Another way use this website.

Hi,

Google drive download limit for single file is around 700gb but in some cases it gets fluctuated.

To download that file get sharable link open in window or device click on add to my drive (The drive icon with + sign in top right corner).
Should be added that file to different account. This way the file will available to download..

Another way use this website.
Thanks. I'm actually sharing one large folder with sub-folders. Still, surprised that the limit reached. That website looks very interesting. Thanks for that.

Reactions: vijay1
I use Google Drive extensively and unfortunately, there is no definitive answer. Normally it's 750GB per day but it also put a limit on the number of people who can download file per 24 hours. Again no specific number but on average about 50 people especially for large files.

On top of that once your file gets flagged restrictions pop up more frequently.

Shouldn't use Google drive for general purpose file hosting, it's more for backups or files which doesn't need to be accessed frequently.

Maybe try Google cloud storage, S3 or something like OVH hosting - they offer decent storage plans with unlimited bandwidth with speed limits.

Does google photos also limit views like google drive? Sorry if the question is not on the right topic.

In fact, I tested it myself and found that it was possible to download up to 1.5TB capacity from a shared drive and no more. (Criteria: By downloading data shared by one person)

In other words, the conclusion is that large file sharing does not fit Google Drive.

You'd better look for another file hosting service :)

In fact, I tested it myself and found that it was possible to download up to 1.5TB capacity from a shared drive and no more. (Criteria: By downloading data shared by one person)

In other words, the conclusion is that large file sharing does not fit Google Drive.

You'd better look for another file hosting service :)
LOL Thanks. I have to say that my ui8.net offer was not really designed to download the complete set, which is massive! Attempting to mirror to mega pro at the moment though. :) Slow process! :)

Reactions: katalk
LOL Thanks. I have to say that my ui8.net offer was not really designed to download the complete set, which is massive! Attempting to mirror to mega pro at the moment though. :) Slow process! :)
Me too think it's better to use Mega. :)
Mega has a little more freedom to share files.

Ps. I'm not promoting Mega. :ROFLMAO: The fact that I learned after using various cloud services.

i would suggest to use something else other than mega. wasabi or may be buyvm. $5/TB (no b/w limit)

Does google photos also limit views like google drive? Sorry if the question is not on the right topic.
It depends, Google offer unlimited storage for photos if you enable photo optimization but if you don't want to compress photos than with free account you can only use up to 15GB which is shared between Drive, Gmail etc,

Reactions: 3979
It depends, Google offer unlimited storage for photos if you enable photo optimization but if you don't want to compress photos than with free account you can only use up to 15GB which is shared between Drive, Gmail etc,
Thank you, but my point is whether the viewability is limited or not, since I upload video and use for my site, but my website only has a few hundred traffic per day so I haven't seen the video limit yet.

Thanks. I'm actually sharing one large folder with sub-folders. Still, surprised that the limit reached. That website looks very interesting. Thanks for that.

If you want to share file privately or publically I think following website is quite amazing.
And if somebody knows what Script that website using please share here. Thanks..

• Love
Reactions: TassieNZ

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ryoken
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock